grow tent users help please

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pisces

Pisces

Another thing I forgot to mention….. Is that your intake fan will need a filter of some kind to keep dust & potential fliers from entering your tent by way of the inline.

What I've been using for a filter for Years now and works extremely well, are the Blue Washable/Re-usable air filters from the BigBox stores.

These filters are made by; Natural Aire and are 20"x 30" x 1".

Just cut into a square to fit over the hole of the fan and then place a hose clamp over it and tighten until snug.

Once every coupla weeks go ahead and take the filter off and wash it under a garden hose outside and all the dust will wash right off and then just dry it out and re-use it.

Hope this helps some...

Pisces

Pisces

NEGATIVE. .. BARE BULB ALLOWS ALL your space light, doesn't waste lumens unlike hoods etc. Makes Temp control too easy. To each it's own, but those who dont run warehousing type environments. Most importantly, NO LARF, And no more sissyboy lollipop trimming! ! Can FULLY MAXIMIZE their space and strains EASILY with bare VERT.
Do the KNOWLEDGE on HEATH ROBINSON.
TMB
RESPECT

Yes, you are right….. if you are growing in a Big room, But for small rooms and tents, bare bulbs are a waste of efficiency.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yes, you are right….. if you are growing in a Big room, But for small rooms and tents, bare bulbs are a waste of efficiency.

NEGATIVE AGAIN! My room i bloom in ,is about the same as a 5x5 tent. And temps are Stable, air circulation is SUPERB. One filter few fan's. EASY PEASY! All hail HEATH ROBINSON! ! Lmfao
Tmb
Respect

urbanfog

urbanfog

NEGATIVE AGAIN! My room i bloom in ,is about the same as a 5x5 tent. And temps are Stable, air circulation is SUPERB. One filter few fan's. EASY PEASY! All hail HEATH ROBINSON! ! Lmfao
Tmb
Respect

agreed, I run a 4x4 and a 4x8 in a shop. both have their own scrubber/exhaust and circulation fans and negative pressure, the 4x8 being bare bulb and the 4x4 air cooled tubes and temps are both 70-80 lights on

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

And let the record reflect, i was ina 4x4 secret jardin. Same setup and got BETTER results than i do NOW. Got mostly qp plant's in that. But wanted more space, ONLY gotta nother foot to play with lol.
Tmb
Respect

Pisces

Pisces

And whats the Average yield per harvest you guys running bare bulbs are achieving???

pics of plants in set up??

I want to see what a plant looks like with no larf and No "sissyboy" lollipopping as you call it in these tight quarters

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

And whats the Average yield per harvest you guys running bare bulbs are achieving???

pics of plants in set up??

I want to see what a plant looks like with no larf and No "sissyboy" lollipopping as you call it in these tight quarters

Check the sig bro. Idk bout other's. But i don't grow for "WEIGHT". I grow for QUALITY. So end numbers Ill leave to the big boy's. MY average per harvest (perpetually) , is about 2 lbs on AVERAGE. and that's with the wife stealing plant's hiding them lol. And about 6-8 plant's at any giving time.
Tmb
Respect

Pisces

Pisces

So if your averaging around 2lbs per harvest and only flowering out 6-8 plants ….thats like 4 ++++ zips per plant.

Is that right?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

So if your averaging around 2lbs per harvest and only flowering out 6-8 plants ….thats like 4 ++++ zips per plant.

Is that right?

I would push a little over. Being mostly half my plant's buds goes to the crazy wife's canna butter for her brownies and such. She wants me to weigh everything, she's from NYC, they love numbers. So I'll say im well over 2elbows and well over 6-8 zips a plant, depending strain. They seem to put out when you only shave the leaves that block bud site's.
TMB

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...i pull close to an elbow per cycle from my DR120 pictured at the beginning of this thread and that's with a single 600 and nothing but passive intakes, no fan needed. ...and that's with 8 plants each in 6liter coco hempy's and with hardly any effort at all, shit is EASY to do and WAY better than using any kind of hood.

peace, bozo

DSCN0404

Pisces

Pisces

I would push a little over. Being mostly half my plant's buds goes to the crazy wife's canna butter for her brownies and such. She wants me to weigh everything, she's from NYC, they love numbers. So I'll say im well over 2elbows and well over 6-8 zips a plant, depending strain. They seem to put out when you only shave the leaves that block bud site's.
TMB

Still searching for a link to some pics of your set up to see what a 6-8 oz plant in a 5x5 tent looks like……

Pisces

Pisces

Bozo, 1 elbow every harvest is a legitimate number and what I was honestly expecting to hear from you guys running bare bulbs in smaller tents.

I just can't fathom a 6-8 oz plant in a 5x5 without ANY larf or popcorn nugs.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Still searching for a link to some pics of your set up to see what a 6-8 oz plant in a 5x5 tent looks like……

Not ina tent bro. Seems your neglecting what's right in your FACE. It's Friday, i dont debate on weekend's lmfao. Hope you seek what you searching bro. I was told a long time ago, in this hobby its sorta like BOXING. Styles make fights, so either way dude will choose what's right for his environment and grow style. When i think NEGATIVELY i can't fathom ANYTHING. Maybe a brighter shade of thinking? Ill be updating the Luther dogman thread Sunday. You can see fresh shit then i presume.
TMB

Pisces

Pisces

LOL…..Thats what i thought.

You were willing to argue up to this point but when I ask you to show me the goods you bail….

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

You were willing to argue up to this point but when I ask you to show me the goods you bail….

Whoa Whoa! The results are all over my Sig downer. Dont approach me with malice, if you haven't done your research. Im from east Oakland, we still there when the cop's come, what you talking? And dude You just joined the farm this MONTH. How we even know your a grower? Lot's of pig's surfacing the farm lately. No hate ever, but if i told you i was growing unicorns hempy styles. Then YEAH rip me apart. But numbers NEVER lie my dude. Get some cheeks this weekend will ya? And silly rabbit. He never asked DRY OR WET WEIGHT SMFH

Last edited:
Pisces

Pisces

Ok, my bad, you're from Oakland….

So because of this, I shouldn't question your ability to grow an 8oz plant in a 5x5 tent/room/whatever..let alone six to eight of them with a free hanging bulb?

And what do my questions have to do with me being a grower or not… lol, that's just dumb…and a Cop???
Yea fucking right man! hahahaa

Good way to get out of answering my original question.

And btw… if you want to see pics of my Grow, all you have to do is ask!

BRB…going to go get between some cheeks

Power OG

Power OG

do ya homework cuz he has a grow log here! ive seen it and you just sound ignorant really. he's pulling what he says to seen it. so he or anyone fir that matter needs not to justify anythimg. sorry burn.
Respect TMB First 5

urbanfog

urbanfog

I average 2-4 oz per plant, nothing spectacular. last grow was a scrog so doesnt count, but feel free to tag along my journal on the next as I am flowering in a 4x4 with 4 og Kush. nothing outstanding, but its a hobby that keeps me sane and in more flowers than I need, and typically gift the rest to others in need.

Good luck in your quest

UF

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I average 2-4 oz per plant, nothing spectacular. last grow was a scrog so doesnt count, but feel free to tag along my journal on the next as I am flowering in a 4x4 with 4 og Kush. nothing outstanding, but its a hobby that keeps me sane and in more flowers than I need, and typically gift the rest to others in need.

Good luck in your quest

UF

And your hands down way better greenthumb than i. Maybe i should also add i run additional two t8 fixtures in my setup. Maybe it's GHOST WEIGHT LOL TF. Good Weekend to brother UF!
TMB
Respect

MOST importantly. Let's Help Brother Burn GROW some DANK. Isn't that why we even log in the farm? I know that's my reasons, to help and gain more knowledge.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...here bro, here's a diagram the might help explain why barebulb vertical is better than using a hood.

User45118 pic490852 1285017421

...it increases the size of the canopy SIGNIFICANTLY and therefore it can't help but yield SIGNIFICANTLY more as well.

believe me, if i wanted to actually make the effort to really dial my setup in i could do significantly better than a single elbow, ...and keep in mind that some strains do better than others, my Chemdog D only yields maybe 1 and a half, maybe 2 zipz per plant while my Happy Rose routinely pulls around 3 zipz per plant per cycle, if all i was interested in was weight i'd just run the big yielders and count my money, but i don't do this for money and i like variety so i do things lacadaisically and with multiple strains every run.

...and just because someone quotes numbers that seem out of line to you doesn't mean that he can't be telling the truth and he just knows something you don't.

don't take this as an insult Pisces because i mean no offense but so far every one of your assumptions regarding barebulb vertical is just wrong.

...if you have a 4 x 4 i can give you detailed instructions on how to set it up just like mine pictured above and i guarantee you you will get results very similar to mine your first time off the line, as it were.

peace, bozo

Top Bottom