grow tent

• Thread starter 420dan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hailstone

Some grow tents are better than others. Most people seem satisfied with their tents made by Homebox or Secret Jardin. However I'd be very wary of tents made by other manufacturers, some of them have even used poisonous materials that kill plants.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Ebay Tents

are these good to get i seen them on ebay

What ever you do, just do not buy one from Ebay. Alot of People are selling old defective Tents on Ebay. Better to go to a Store and buy it.

Aqua Lab Tech

C

connoisseur

looks like you have gotten some grate info, the homebox`s are grate i have a xxl and a clonebox and have no complaints. most of the apartment grower i know that only grow 4 there personal use use these. real easy to store and to set up.
ps i would recomend a heatshield to remove some of the direct heat from the lamp, due to the limit in hight.

B

Buzz

as long as you buy a new tent from a legit dealer you are fine.
i just got a new silver edition from hydrohut and it is Sweet as hell.

L

lemonskunk420

Got a homebox myself about a year old now.really like it for personal grows,might wanna get some foil tape for around zips and stiching.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I love my Homboxes. Agree with lemonskunk. There are plenty of pin holes, but I had no issues with them. Then again I'm in a basement with windows sealed and the basement lights were rarely turned on during lights out, so I prolly wouldn't have an issue anyway.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Homebox or Secret Jardin for me also , I just tore down my Homebox because it was falling apart but it took almost 3 years of non-stop growing .

S

Stackin Paper

Homebox or Secret Jardin for me also , I just tore down my Homebox because it was falling apart but it took almost 3 years of non-stop growing .

Damn my fake 1's off ebay have lasted me 3 years and now they're round a pal's house going strong still.

Probably all made in the same sweat shop anyways.

J

John Ditchweed

After not being around online much, I came back to alot of people having issues with there hydrohut's........... I have had mine for a few years and havn't had any problems what so ever........ not saying to go buy one but has been a good product for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom