Grow4's First UC Run -12XL 8 gallon 7600k

• Thread starter GrowforGold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sourkush91

Verrry nice canopy... I have 6 under 2k and they are so big its sick... Keep up the good work

G

GrowforGold

Holy sea cucumberitis bat man... look at those serpents. Those arent cucumbers robin they are jolly green giant dicks.
and just starting the fifth
nice work
hiboy

hiboy, thanks for the kind words. Donkey dicks for sure.

Consider some heavy defoliation to improve flower development IMO

I went to town in there plucking leaves off, thanks for the tip.

man that looks killer, nice work

Thanks I've been babying this first run like crazy.

looking krazy. def, some defoliation, those things are just starting.
:pimp:

kushedout my man, how's the defoliation job?

Looks awesome, did you have any issues with using the hydroton and sucking up any small rocks with the pump. Can you take a pic of your light -hood layout as it's hard to tell how you have them placed over the pots. I have your same setup, we talked yesterday but I still have a few things to get for the chiller and maybe another light or two. Is your trellis 2x4's 16 footers chopped down a bit?
Your giving me hope for a better 2nd time around run after ditching the H&G line and all the extra add on's.
I may try to force those square cages over the buckets seeing there empty of plants for another 2 weeks or so. Many thanks. Keep the photo's coming.

Randyb, never had any issues with the hydroton and I will try to post a pic of my lights next time, the trellis is 16 footers cut down its 5 1/2 X 13ft. Theres deff hope in this machine I would also agree with ditching the H&G line. Roots excell is hands down the best but not for the 8 gallon I would keep it simple with DM gold and zone, its simple and very clean. And if those cages came from burpee they should go on with a little force. Thanks for stopping by again. Let me know if you need any help.

Just found your thread and read through it. Nice run so far! Great work man !

I'm subbed

Thanks man, I'm very impressed with the machine and I cannot wait til next run so I can tweak it a little.

Verrry nice canopy... I have 6 under 2k and they are so big its sick... Keep up the good work

Yea these things explode over night, its crazy.

Here's the scoop, just starting the 6th week I'm going to start the over drive in a day or two. Only about 20 days left but I'll start checking with the microscope in a couple weeks. Do you think I defoliated enough or should I do more????

Flower6 4

Flower6 3

Flower6 5

Flower 6 1

Flower6 2

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking golden to me... Nicely done brah! :cool

hiboy

hiboy

Hell yeah
your def. succeding the first run bro, many fail , smiling to see a nice close to this run
hiboy

K

kushedout

what the f@#k that looks krazy, ur doing a great job, keeping it simple it is. ur gonna have to be the poster child of under currents. first time and you get this. Great job, keep doing wat ur doing, you did good on defoliation. hope scale agrees.:cash

R

Randyb

it's just Beautiful...

this thread is like watching kids grow up. It's bringing a tear to this old mans eye...

G

GrowforGold

Looking golden to me... Nicely done brah! :cool

Thanks shady, everythings looking great couple more weeks.

Hell yeah
your def. succeding the first run bro, many fail , smiling to see a nice close to this run
hiboy

Next time I will have everything dialed in exactly what this strain calls for, this was a great first run to get used to it.

what the f@#k that looks krazy, ur doing a great job, keeping it simple it is. ur gonna have to be the poster child of under currents. first time and you get this. Great job, keep doing wat ur doing, you did good on defoliation. hope scale agrees.:cash

Kushedout, I cant wait till next run shit is going to be crazy.

this thread is like watching kids grow up. It's bringing a tear to this old mans eye...

Every day you can see growth, they're getting so fat.

I have clones ready to go into veg today so when this comes down they're going right in after a GOOD cleaning, so everything will be like clock work. I will veg on a 3X3 like I did for this run for the next two weeks. I'm running run this skunk one more time because I will have the numbers dialed in. Its looking sweet now might need an extra week, time will tell. I'll keep everyone posted.

B

Bud Head

Ill be starting my first run in a couple of weeks. I'll be happy if Mine turn out as good as yours. That is awesome. More pics please lets see how they are finishing.

Shane20

Shane20

Very inspiring! Started my first UC adventure in the next two weeks. Great Job!

R

Randyb

I have clones ready to go into veg today so when this comes down they're going right in after a GOOD cleaning, so everything will be like clock work. I will veg on a 3X3 like I did for this run for the next two weeks. I'm running run this skunk one more time because I will have the numbers dialed in. Its looking sweet now might need an extra week, time will tell. I'll keep everyone posted.
GFG,
What are you going to veg under, T5's or something stronger? Is that a co2 sensor hanging in the middle of the canopy?

I have a skunk-bigbud strain I think im going to try but this trip Ill use the DM line and apply the KISS style. I should have everything ready to go in 2-3 weeks, hopefully sooner.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

looking very nice brother cant wait to see the finished product

G

GrowforGold

Wow those are beautiful man keep up the awrsome work

Thanks I'm all excited I can't wait til the day comes!

Ill be starting my first run in a couple of weeks. I'll be happy if Mine turn out as good as yours. That is awesome. More pics please lets see how they are finishing.

Just keep it simple and you should be fine.

Ya it looks great man keep up the good work...

Thanks sourkush

Very inspiring! Started my first UC adventure in the next two weeks. Great Job!

Shane, thanks for the kind words keeping it simple is the way to go.

GFG,
What are you going to veg under, T5's or something stronger? Is that a co2 sensor hanging in the middle of the canopy?

I have a skunk-bigbud strain I think im going to try but this trip Ill use the DM line and apply the KISS style. I should have everything ready to go in 2-3 weeks, hopefully sooner.

RandyB my man, I will veg on an ebb and flo table under a T5 for another week then I will veg in the system for about 2 weeks also. The sensor is a sentinel which reads the humidity,co2,and temp. I would KISS its the easiest way and nice and clean. I will run the same nutes next run and I will have this strain dialed in to a T. Im looking forward to starting my next one which will start as soon as these are out!! I'm sure I will talk to u soon, good luck with everything.

looking very nice brother cant wait to see the finished product

Thanks I will post some pics as soon as I get some free time.

yep, cant wait to see some nug shots

Pics will come soon.

So I started to flush a few days ago. I just filled my rez with fresh water and its slowly been lowering the PPMs. I plan to bring them down gradually to about 250 then maybe just fresh water for a day or so. I really wanna flush them good I hate the chem taste. If anyone has any flushing tips that'd be awesome. I'm gunna start looking with the microscope to really get a look at things. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

G4G

B

Bud Head

I ordered my 16x 13 today. Can't wait. Nice job, I'll keep watching.

G

GrowforGold

Here's some pics with my shitty phone, I'll try to take some other ones with the camera when I get a chance. PPMs are at 6-700 now I plan to drop them down more tomorrow. Should I pluck more leaves off or just let it be? The buds are bending over they're getting so big these pics are of the back corner of the screen, ill take better ones of the whole screen soon. :ridinghorse:

IMG 20110525 00122

IMG 20110525 00124

IMG 20110525 00125

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Nice man !
Plucking the leaves off only gives you more work. I tried both ways couldn't tell the difference. Looks like a lotta trimming coming soon.

G

GrowforGold

Nice man !
Plucking the leaves off only gives you more work. I tried both ways couldn't tell the difference. Looks like a lotta trimming coming soon.

Thanks Bubblehaze, I got a trim pro ready for all the smaller buds and I will be hand trimming all the big baby's. Thanks for looking.

killing it - nice job

Thanks, I can't wait til harvest I will relax a little when its down.

So I got the PPMs down to 350 right now and will lower it once more to let them flush with pure water for a day or two. Most the hairs have already turned orange just a bunch on top of the big buds are still white. Few more days should do it.

Top Bottom