Grow4's First UC Run -12XL 8 gallon 7600k

• Thread starter GrowforGold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

you want to base you harvest time on the tricomes not the hairs... theres a big difference the hairs are basically your reproductive organs of the plant.. u need a microscope to check the tricomes... the tric's are the ones you want to be milky white/amber... the hairs will all turn orange after you chop the plant down.. and acutally on my strawberry cough the hairs started turning orange at about week 5 of flower.. Just a little something to think about cuz you dont want to harvest to early or your gonna have some 'Green" tasting bud.. Keep in mind also that in the UC it takes about a week or 2 longer than any other type of system.. i had my strawberry cough going for 12 weeks and it was perfect

deacon1503

deacon1503

you want to base you harvest time on the tricomes not the hairs... theres a big difference the hairs are basically your reproductive organs of the plant.. u need a microscope to check the tricomes... the tric's are the ones you want to be milky white/amber... the hairs will all turn orange after you chop the plant down.. and acutally on my strawberry cough the hairs started turning orange at about week 5 of flower.. Just a little something to think about cuz you dont want to harvest to early or your gonna have some 'Green" tasting bud.. Keep in mind also that in the UC it takes about a week or 2 longer than any other type of system.. i had my strawberry cough going for 12 weeks and it was perfect

I chopped my white widow at 53 days and got 21% THC/2.5% CBD with almost 100% clear trichs . The terps were there as well, the taste and smell was excellent especially those flowers that had the longer cure. I was shooting for an early window chop anyway to maximize the sativa affect in the strain but I have always felt that the UC accelerated the plants development as opposed to lengthed it.

Strain/nute recipe dependent maybe?

C

cooperjack

Let me know when you cut down

Hey T let me know when you cut. Ill help you trim. KW

G

GrowforGold

:harvest:

Final9

Final8

Final16

Final18

Final29

Final34

Final6

Final19

Final28

Final14

Final2

Final37

Final11

Final33

Final30

Final20

Final15

Final4

Final7

Final12

Final23

Final39

Final5

Final31

Final26

FInal21

Final25

Final10

Final22

Final35

Final27

Final32

Final13

Final1

Final36

Final3

Final17

Final24

:harvest:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thats killer man
What strain is that?
I had a black afghani that looked like that nice soda can fatties
Keep it up
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer colas brah! They look like they're trying to break outta the screen... :cool

St3ve

St3ve

Looking killer mang.. my back and fingers are already getting sore looking at it

R

Randyb

Looks great. LMK how the taste is in comparison to soil after you break out the ginsu.

K

kushedout

imagine your second run wen you get to push them some more, looks outstanding. Better get that trimpro out, its gonna be some work for at least a week.:weed-sign:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Where's the money shot? We need some harvest pics of those popcans!! Great show anyways.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Please help with a few questions. I'm getting ready to do my first run ever and it's going to be the UCE 12 XL 13, it's going in a sealed 12x10 room with 8' tall ceiling. First question
how much should the screen extend past the buckets for a scrog like this one you did?
Second question
I can make the room up to 14' wide instead of 12'... It would be a pain in the ass but should I do it?
Third question... How did you adjust your light height and do you adjust the screen height as well?
I am going to run 6 1000w with the block buster hoods co2 and all the goodies, oh is a two ton ac big enough. I live in SoCal and it gets hot!!
Thank you for any input. Since this is my first run I am going with all the best equipment and hopefully the best set up. After seeing the results with the under current it is an easy decision. I will do a journal.

S

southern

Really impressive for your first grow in the UC. Update us with the final chop #s! Hope you post your second run.

N

nixusr

Nice Nice layout! Love the screen too!
Have you had any leaks or issues with the UC since this is your 1st run?

Top Bottom