Growbie Help

• Thread starter TLeary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TLeary

New growbie.
Ghetto growbie. Bought some spendy seeds. Germinated them threw them in a pot of soil, outside. They probably don’t get enough sun on the patio.
But I can’t find anything but microscopic black spots underside.
Here are my girls at about 5 weeks.
I went on travel for 5 days and used one of those bulb root water blowen glass. Came back and I had holes and a few yellow spots.
Tried a 1:9 alcohol to water spray as seen at nightfall
Help, anyone.
Growbie help
Growbie help 4
Growbie help 5
Growbie help 2

Growbie help 3
T

TLeary

Can’t find any thing even went out at night.
Sometimes I shake the plants and maybe one or two little white unidentified micro thing flies off. Tinier than a nat?
Anything
Anybody
And thank you

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

looks like grubs eaten it- i had the same issue and ended up finding thin long grubs ( only 2 )

T

TLeary

looks like grubs eaten it- i had the same issue and ended up finding thin long grubs ( only 2 )
Where were they? I can find anything.
Even at night.
I bought some new natural spray off Amazon I’m going to try if it ever gets here.
Trifecta Crop Control.
For the life of me I can not find anything except some microscopic jewelers loop Identified, black spots in the bottom of the leaf that do not seem to move.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

The black spots could be bug poop. Whatever it is, it is probably not living on the plant, it's just grabbing a bite, having a shit and moving on. Come up with a weekly IPM plan if your growing outdoors. Lots of info out there on what works.

Observationist

Observationist

yea outdoors is all about pest management.

everything else is out of you're control.

Top Bottom