Grower Jobs In Co

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420circuit

420circuit

I admit to being envious of people who have gotten the badge, proudly wear it in public, let their friends and family know that are a part of the cannabis movement. I wore a Cannabis Cup shirt to my last cancer survivor event and was surprised that nobody else showed any support or said anything to me. Lot of smiles though. Making the decision to "go public" is a big deal for me as it will likely be a career ender, but since I am bowing out anyway because of the whole brain cancer situation, maybe this is the time. Maybe I should open a retirement community based around cannabis gardening. Now that would be a fun career, managing a hospice care cannabis center.:D

click80

click80

420, I have long thought that the hospice idea overdue. There is a MJ oriented resort opening and I hope they think of this. I did email them about this subject.

420circuit

420circuit

Me too Click, with the millions of baby boomers retiring and a large percentage already cannabis fans, the market for this product is already made. Maybe start with a small facility, like a 8-12 unit apartment building, and instead of a pool house/community meeting room, something garden based. Having like-minded neighbors could make it a nice place to live. Wonder if AARP would endorse such a project? Maybe HUD would pay for the first one.:D No, the first ones will require lawyers and will cost extra to get past the 'social' issues. Fun meetings with the local community. There are franchise old folks homes available, maybe one of those situations could be customized for cannabis-centric healing centers. If you have good funding start a chain of Cannabis Healing Centers that are live-in housing complexes run like long term stay hotels with housekeeping, maintenance and on call in home nursing care. Not the same as getting a job, more like making one, actually many.:cool:

xavier7995

xavier7995

Me too Click, with the millions of baby boomers retiring and a large percentage already cannabis fans, the market for this product is already made. Maybe start with a small facility, like a 8-12 unit apartment building, and instead of a pool house/community meeting room, something garden based. Having like-minded neighbors could make it a nice place to live. Wonder if AARP would endorse such a project? Maybe HUD would pay for the first one.:D No, the first ones will require lawyers and will cost extra to get past the 'social' issues. Fun meetings with the local community. There are franchise old folks homes available, maybe one of those situations could be customized for cannabis-centric healing centers. If you have good funding start a chain of Cannabis Healing Centers that are live-in housing complexes run like long term stay hotels with housekeeping, maintenance and on call in home nursing care. Not the same as getting a job, more like making one, actually many.:cool:

My 70 year old hippy dad asks me about this all the time and can't believe they are not out there. He is just like "weed for everyone else, gimme some acid, speed, gin and a big boobed nurse thats all i want. why won't you do this for me son." Guy is full o piss n vinegar at least, should keep him going for a while.

420circuit

420circuit

Hell yeah, a bar in the day room, a band and topless on weekends.:D

click80

click80

Hm....what a blast that would be. Let 'em have a hedonistic exit with a good dose of nihilism thrown in.

Colorado Mustang "OG what a way to go" Ranch. Obviously one for the ladies also. Hell, you could run the places on solar and cellulosic anaerobic digesters with hemp feedstock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom