grower2 says Hello

• Thread starter grower2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower2

grower2

Hello Farmers!

I have lurked in the shadows around this site on and off for awhile until I came across Alien Genetics and I had to step into the light and join the party.

There seems to be an abundance of knowledge and many skilled growers here at the Farm. I look forward to learning from all your expertise and hope to one day be able to help or inspire another in their journey to higher realms.

Peace,
grower2

darkmatter

darkmatter

you rightfully got a few aliens already and damn sure entered the contest. welcome to the farm and congrats.

grower2

grower2

welcome dude.

so are you growing yet, or plan too?

Thanks for the welcome.

Got a little something in the works. Gonna have to gather a bit more info from growers around the farm first and then make sure to do it up proper before I get overrun by Aliens!

jagle

jagle

Thanks for the welcome.

Got a little something in the works. Gonna have to gather a bit more info from growers around the farm first and then make sure to do it up proper before I get overrun by Aliens!

cool cool, so whats the little something?
whats the setup gonna be, the more you share the more we can help kid

and you running alien genetics? what seeds?

grower2

grower2

cool cool, so whats the little something?
whats the setup gonna be, the more you share the more we can help kid

and you running alien genetics? what seeds?

Still in the planning stage actually. Most likely an organic soil set-up, possiby coco, maybe both. Looking into what nute regime I will utilize and some other things.

I will for sure get a log started when I get something up and running.

I will definitely be running Alien genetics but I haven't even seen a list of the Vault contents yet. I'll let you know what I end up with though!

jagle

jagle

cool man, sweet ya get a log started and we can help out then.
what wattage lights is always the biggest factor so we know how amazing your results will be ;)

genepool

genepool

Welcome home

hey hey grower2, big ups and welcome. I think ur gonna like it here hehe.
sounds like u got alot to think about I envy you man its a hard decision but you have so much help here it's uncanny. Not to mention bother Alien's gear in abundance and his knowledge to boot...

Um yea I'm excited to learn what u decide, u def can't go wrong with the organic bro great choice coco or soil I think you'll be very happy, cheers bro !!

T

TreFarmer

Hell yah G2.. brand new and already packin Intergalactic Fire.
;)

Top Bottom