Growers Choice De 315

• Thread starter Pmbreno
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pmbreno

Pmbreno

Ordered one last night on amazon $250 with shipping ready to hang. Can't wait to try this out. Any of you guys grab one or two up? I wasn't impressed with the 3k bulb in the regular 315 fixture but after putting a Phillips bulb in the fixture I have seen no difference in plant growth so I am skeptical about the bulb as I believe growers choice is the only one with the 315 de bulb. We will see

Pmbreno

Pmbreno

Popped it in the middle of 4 single ended phillips bulb and I'll say she is bright as fuck about the same heat and looks to throw the light quite a bit more than the growers choice and sun system hoods I currently have.

Freshone

Freshone

Philips is the largest,most advanced lighting manufacturer in the world,they invented the 315.
Growers choice is a small import co using Chinese manufacturers and selling to the Canna industry only.
I'm not knocking growers choice,more power to them but comparing the two is really not fair,millions of sq ft of manufacturing and R and D facilities all over the world run by the best scientists in the industry vs a 4000 sq ft warehouse with a dude on a forklift that distributes knock offs?Philips would control everything but for the fact that they want nothing to do with the Canna industry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom