growers ethics

• Thread starter kootenainatural
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
first off i would like to start by saying the plants i grow are an extension of me they become such a big part of my life that i couldnt imagine what it would be like with out them they become like children all the time and effort you put in to raising them you could take my plants from me stick em in a room with a thousand different varieties unmarked and i would Unmistakingly pic my girls out of the bunch if they are sick i do everything in my power to make them better when they are happy i am happy this has for me became a symbiotic relationship and i would have my life going no other way now on to the question

now i know alot of you dont and wont but if you did what kinda of reqiurments come along with the clones you gift are trade what do you expect of the person you gift the cut too

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Brotha its there cut once you hand it off. Everyone grows different. Dont get upset if someone grows out a cut that you thought was the shit, and they dont have any luck with it. Every single person who grows has different requirements. It happens you will lose and gain a 1000 strains before you become truly experienced. Its the name of the game. Once you give it away its AWAY

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My angle is somewhat different. I recently asked for a cut, for the very first time. It's something I've had before and loved, and so I asked a friend. He gave it to me, but with a very clear requirement--that I not hand it around--because he knew this cut is being used in new breeding projects that haven't been released yet. Because I value his friendship, because it was not freely offered, I will absolutely honor his request, so this is the one girl in my stable I cannot and will not share.

Everything else depends on how I feel about you as a person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom