growers worst nightmare can they be saved

• Thread starter r1mob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

r1mob

round about 18 hours with no water and this is what happend WOUNDED can they be saved anyone with eperience 5 weeks veg just ready to flower then this is what happend:passingjoint:

Growers worst nightmare can they be saved
R

r1mob

3 wilmas they still have water in them but the pumps never reached the bottom of the res fuckin wilmas they should come with a 90 litre res and be able to use all the water

S

SSHZ

Looks pretty bad but plants are hardy so you never know if they'll come back...... give it a day or two. If the roots dried well, they won't come back so it could be a total loss.

R

Radio_Dread

ouch man sorry to see and hear that about your babies there. hope you can do something with them. if not dont get discourages. just get farming again, best of luck

RD

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

All you can do is water. If they don't perk back up in an hour or two - thye are goners. If they survive, Huge amount of lower leaf loss.

R

r1mob

1 out of 22 was salvagable so i took some cuttin and im gona start from scratch, another mistake iv learned from

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

sorry to here the bad news. glad you had a keeper. best of luck on the next run.

M

mrdizzle

shitty bro, did you water them? sometime its takes two waterings and about 2 days with low light to perk back up.

K

Kennie_B

man thats too bad, but hey at least you got that out of the way!

R

r1mob

thanks for all the sympathy this has delayed me but hasnt stopped me this is myfirst grow still aint cropped yet im lucky ca i never had all my eggs in 1 basket , you dont understand how i felt, i couldnt sleep cant beleive i wasnt their for them

A

antimatter

This is why I check my room after the lights come on and check it again before I go to sleep which is around midnight so I know if nothing bad has happened in the first few hours of lights on then they should be fine for the rest of the night but its not necessary and probably borderline OC but w/e I like to know things are running properly.

F

farmerjohn

What was the medium? I soil grow & have never had a plant loss from dehydration in such a short amount of time. Seems they always give fair warning when they are desperate for water. I did water the hell out of a Northern Lights mother & hide it in the woods, while I trekked off to Colorado for 12 days in late August one year. She was dead as a doornail when I got back. I learned my lesson on that one!

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Man That Sucks!

thanks for all the sympathy this has delayed me but hasnt stopped me this is myfirst grow still aint cropped yet im lucky ca i never had all my eggs in 1 basket , you dont understand how i felt, i couldnt sleep cant beleive i wasnt their for them

Man... I know the feeling. I'm sure when you first saw them your jaw hit the floor:confused0054:...
I'm sure its a day late and a dollar short but, you should have turned all your lights off for 24 hours and saturated your medium with only R/O water at a PH between 5.8-6.0. Plants look burnt... Time to start over I think. bd:cool0041:

R

r1mob

What was the medium? I soil grow & have never had a plant loss from dehydration in such a short amount of time. Seems they always give fair warning when they are desperate for water. I did water the hell out of a Northern Lights mother & hide it in the woods, while I trekked off to Colorado for 12 days in late August one year. She was dead as a doornail when I got back. I learned my lesson on that one!

coco and clay pebbles, if they were in my house this wouldnt of happened live and learn

Latest posts

Top Bottom