Growerslights.com

• Thread starter Phylex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phylex

Phylex

I honestly think he's a one man show, and his business is doing really well, as far as orders coming in. But I don't think he's scaling up to keep up with demand and customer service is an afterthought right now because he's too busy. He has always been very nice and apologetic when you can actually get ahold of him. But that only goes so far.

Srenots

Srenots

He's stated to me that he has the product, and that it's a manpower issue.
sux to plan on .....when there really isnt a plan on their end....dig? especially when folks got plants rockin and tryin to plan on a delivery to keep them rockin, then u gotta wait a fuckin month n sht.....sorry to hear brother

Phylex

Phylex

I also honestly believe he's trying, but he's not being realistic with his lead times. Bigger orders coming in are probably bumping our smaller orders back. He really needs to start considering hiring some people at this point.

Srenots

Srenots

I also honestly believe he's trying, but he's not being realistic with his lead times. Bigger orders coming in are probably bumping our smaller orders back. He really needs to start considering hiring some people at this point.
funny u just said that bro....Im sittin here tellin my buddy what yall are talkin about....I just said " so he's hiring people , right? " lol.....

Phylex

Phylex

funny u just said that bro....Im sittin here tellin my buddy what yall are talkin about....I just said " so he's hiring people , right? " lol.....
Sometimes people are just afraid to scale up when the signs point to the fact they need to. Because at this point, it could start hurting their reputation. The idea of cutting into profit, payroll, insurance, etc. holds some people back. But you don't need to pay hefty salaries to people with degrees to wire up some lighting, answer phones, and send emails. Hell, I have 5 extended family members retired and or out of work, two kids, my GF, and her kid I would absolutely put to work and just pay them under the table.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

So, we were discussing my other options because he said my order wouldn't ship until the end of the week. And who knows how long that could be!

So he says he has the DIY kits he can send me. I say ok when can u ship them. He said in a few days.

Ha ha, yea I'm getting a refund...

Srenots

Srenots

So, we were discussing my other options because he said my order wouldn't ship until the end of the week. And who knows how long that could be!

So he says he has the DIY kits he can send me. I say ok when can u ship them. He said in a few days.

Ha ha, yea I'm getting a refund...
how long has it been since you made the original order with him bro? been a while?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve got another option for ya bro. It’s a Chinese fixture but it should be similar quality wise. I’ll give ya the best price I can. Which one did you order from them? I think I can do better.

And really they are selling Chinese fixtures too just rebranded. Everyone does.

Srenots

Srenots

I did take a lil time to look at the website other day, just to see what they got, but yalls feedback hasnt been good for the customer service part of it from here.... sorry to hear yall havin probs with them ...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I’ve got another option for ya bro. It’s a Chinese fixture but it should be similar quality wise. I’ll give ya the best price I can. Which one did you order from them? I think I can do better.

And really they are selling Chinese fixtures too just rebranded. Everyone does.
Much appreciated bro, but about the same time I got my refund confirmation from PayPal I already placed my next order lol. Went straight to hlg. They actually had it in stock this time!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries. I just got off the phone with another commercial led manufacturer. Getting another commercial led fixture here shortly to compare it to a couple others. Should be interesting. Both are $1000 fixtures being compared to quantum boards. The first fixture is a 3000k + 5000k + far red led fixture. The second is a 3300k strip lighting fixture similar to the fluence spyder x but better. More to come in regards to these fixtures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom