Growin With Auldy

• Thread starter auldone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
auldone

auldone

So I'm growin in a 2x4 closet with a 400w CMH. I currently have 12 Early Skunk that I got as clones in 2 different stages...

index.php

The 6 in front that are in a tray to get them up even with the canopy...
index.php

A shot without the 6 in front.
index.php

And just a random shot....
index.php

So I'm 10 days into flower. I use Jacks Classic but after the recent Indoor Garden Expo in Tacoma, I will be changing that up on the next grow....

Peace

auldone

auldone

What's up Auldy? I'm subb'd.

I couldn't see your pics.

I'm interested to see what you are going to use from the expo.

I wonder why you cant see the pics? Thats No Bueno!

I'm already using "Mendocino Honey" which has been used once. Directions say 1-2 tsp every 1-2 weeks and I'm goin the 1 week route with it and will be using "Mendocino Avalanche", a hardner, here in a few weeks to add with the Jacks...

sixstring

sixstring

Shit gets buried here pretty fast because its a busy site bro.def interested to see if those nute enhancers help the jacks add weight or frost.

auldone

auldone

So here is an update. I bought a used 4x4 tent, 2 Daystar hoods and a 600w magnetic ballast with a new Hortilux HPS bulb. The tent has a Dutch Treat and a Pink 2.0 (Predator Pink x Starfighter F2)...

index.php

index.php

Dutch Treat

index.php

Pink 2.0
index.php

index.php

Early Skunk 24 days in under a 400 CMH...
index.php

index.php

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

yeah man, it's easy for a thread to get lost in the shuffle, plus, i hope you can figure out the picture thing, someone here ought to be able to help you out.

anyway, just to toss a few pics into the thread, here's a shot of a couple i grew under my own 400CMH and a few of the cab it was mounted in.

...these were flowered in 2liter Coke bottle coco hempy buckets and yielded almost 2zipz per plant.
DSCI0043

...and the cab, i tried hard for 'hiding in plain sight', if you know what i mean.
DSCI0816

...hanging the new SuperSun II.
DSCI2143

...and all fired up with my new 400CMH, ...this cab's first iteration was with a pair of 150HPS's in a DIY cooltube.
DSCI2173

anyway, hopefully you'll be able to straighten the picture thing out and we can all follow along as you grow under your 400, my shit is old news, lol.

peace, bozo

auldone

auldone

I can see my pics... Six can you see them?

Nice cab setup! I tried doing something like that but with an old dresser from Ikea, lol.... Didnt work out as I had planned as the heat buildup was a concern with the cheap dresser so now I have the tent... :)

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

I can see my pics... Six can you see them?

Nice cab setup! I tried doing something like that but with an old dresser from Ikea, lol.... Didnt work out as I had planned as the heat buildup was a concern with the cheap dresser so now I have the tent... :)
...yeah, lol, heat can be a real issue in small spaces, i actually ran a high density micro-SOG in that cab for a bit more than 2 years with 1liter SmartWater bottles as my pots, at capacity i ran 55 and pulled 10 every 2 weeks and usualy pulled about 3 zipz but it was a huge amount of work, way more labor intensive than i cared for.

anyway, i still can't see your pics so here's a couple more of mine to illustrate what i've said, i hope you don't mind.

...here's a few of my own dresser cab and this and that other cab are linked in my sig if you're at all interested.

075a

...and a shot of my old SmartWater bottle 'pots', lol.
CDxLT A   D day 8 smll

...man, am i glad i gave all that work up, lol.

peace, bozo

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I still don't see pics. WTF? :mad:

I guess I'll just follow along blindly.

@justanotherbozo That is some impressive work. Well done.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

I still don't see pics. WTF? :mad:

I guess I'll just follow along blindly.

@justanotherbozo That is some impressive work. Well done.
thanks man, if you're interested in details all three of my builds are linked in my sig.

peace, bozo

Top Bottom