Growin With Bb

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So I couldn't think up a funny thread name so you guys get that crap. Been a long time since I did a grow diary, so I figured it's about time since my rooms are back on track. I only find my own moms from seed now, tired of risking issues and stressing on them showing up, and besides, ive found things more to my liking from seed.
any way, only a few pics tonight, mainly ones that just came down or are about too. When I fish out some shots from last run ill put them up as well. Hopefully these go in the right order. Other than these theres grape og, master kaze, pre 98 x uzbeki, purps x thai, jamaican skunk, silver mountain, gogi og, sunshine daydream, grape og x snow diesel, and wookie. All those are getting their legs so to speak. Anyway, hope they please.
ROC
grape romulan
lemon larry x romulan ( 2 phenos)

Me
lemon larry x lavender (2 phenos)

House of funk
Snow diesel (2 phenos)(budshots)

Growin with bb
Growin with bb 2
Growin with bb 3
Growin with bb 4
Growin with bb 5
Growin with bb 6
Growin with bb 7
Growin with bb 8
Growin with bb 9
Growin with bb 10
Growin with bb 11
Growin with bb 12
Growin with bb 13
Growin with bb 14
Growin with bb 15
Growin with bb 16
Growin with bb 17
H

happy b

Bodhi & house of funk grow diary?that's my kind of journal . I'm subscribed . iv got a few bodhi strains on the go atm as well . Looking forward to this journal BB.
edit.:- what strains are those in the pics?some nice looking girls there.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, and ya I plan to be running a lot more bodhi gear, by no means is this the first time, just why treasure hunt when the golds right in front of ya. And the list with breeder names in the first post are the variaties in the pics, 3 of each plant, and the 2 sd budshots.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Forgot to mention, the bottoms of the grape rom and ll xlavs a re filled with f2s and crosses of each, I each direction. So the next run is gonna be a treat for me. Can't wait to see these, I think they'll be an interesting mix/search.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And as promised, heres the other lemon larry og x romulan. only one phenol didn't do the odd leaf thing you see here, there was no burn or any issues, I wonder if this is just a common trait from the romulan, haven't grown a backload of that line, enough to know theres lots of rom smell in there though. Also, theres some almost finished shots of the really fancy looking ll x lav that I did, sorry for the not perfect light, don't like going through doors with them any more than I have to. Oh, and a few veg shots for shits.

20150210 040642
20150210 040647
20150210 040653
20150210 040700
20150210 040707
20150210 040713
20150210 040756
20150210 040830
20150210 040857
20150210 040905
20150210 041103
20150210 041117
20150210 041138
20150210 041141
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looking great BB! Keeping that elite gear alive. Going to dig out some elite work soon. So glad to see you not have to fight the evils in your garden. Would of spun my head off to go through what you did. Good luck, RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks fellers, all too kind as always. Im expecting some elite f2s in the near future actually, should be nice. And ya root, was a btutal run for sure. And that grape rom is really nice, I don't tend to go for the straight as a whip indys, but the crazy fruity berry smell is just crazy on her. Hopefully roc has more, but I made some f2s of her as well, so lots of fun to be had.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks fellers, all too kind as always. Im expecting some elite f2s in the near future actually, should be nice. And ya root, was a btutal run for sure. And that grape rom is really nice, I don't tend to go for the straight as a whip indys, but the crazy fruity berry smell is just crazy on her. Hopefully roc has more, but I made some f2s of her as well, so lots of fun to be had.

I here ya on the indys but I need just one for sleep. Love hearing about the berry smells as I ran a lot of different blueberries and never found what I was looking for. Goin to dig out the last of elites Double dipped sour banana og I have. Got some other stuff of his but I will have to look. Keep it green BB !!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey BB, did you know you could post your pics fullsize instead of thumbnails? Pretty sure its an option right above where you are downloading your pics. @Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok guys, im sorry to do this but I just had a crazy security issue occur, and im not going to be able to show things off publicly. So ivm going to delete this thread in a couple hours to give folks that are checking in time to see this.I wish I could keep going cause I was enjoying posting a bit, but this is a fear for mylife kkinda thing.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey all, so things are calmed down around here again, things all passed over in the end with no issues is seems. So I figure I can post a bit here and there. Don't have any new pictures yet, I'll grab some tomorrow of the new run that's going in today and tomorrow. Theres lots about to come down but I had an issue with heat and a guano tea, nothing serious happened but made most of them a tad less photogenic than I like, so i'll get some pics up of those but mostly bud shots.
As for right now, this flower run is goin back to my roots, mr nice everywhere, ervrywhere! Won a pile of auctions and no I have my dream mr nice collection. So in this batch I planted 10 of each of, mango haze, mango widow, afghan haze, and shark shock, I ended up with I think its 23 females, of the 39 that popped, with all the heat of the summer I think I came out ok there.
And in terms of the mothers that are kickin these days, I've got 2 lemon larry og x lavender, snow diesel, grape diesel, 3 starfighter x yeti, lemon larry og x romulan(rocs), 2 grape OG, gogi OG, sunshine daydream, silver mountain, 2 wookie, katsu x yeti, purps x thai(if I can reveg it), and also have some yeti f3 planted to poke through. And the makes I'll be working with are my ll x lav of course, a very nice afghan haze, and 2 mango haze are about to be tested. Theres also one yeti male there with quite the nice smell, but I'll wait for a but to decide if I want to play with that one.
Anywho, there ya go, I'll take pics soon like I say, but here is a couple of the katsu yeti that just came down I guess.

20150907 205918
20150907 210004
20150907 210106
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh shit again, I forgot I also planted 5 snow diesel(last ones), 10 blackstar, and I didn;t even know I had reefermans diesel kush in the box, so I planted those. lost 1 of each to my new kitten, so that was nice, but ya, done now.

H

happy b

Nice line up.iv always liked the thought of growing the afghan haze from mr nice.not cheap though.
iv got a few of the strains you mentioned in bloom,goji,ssdd,katsu & yeti f3.(love goji & yeti.both very high quality ogeez)
im a huge bodhi fan myself.your more than welcome to post pics of your bodhi gear on my bodhi seeds thread.

Top Bottom