Growin' with Gronnh20

• Thread starter gronnh20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gronnh20

A couple crosses I made. They just started budding. Its just a closet grow with a 600w for some personal head stash. My recipe for disaster from seed is: seed to 2 weeks in Fox Farm Light warrior in beer cup. Just ph'd water with molasses as a ph down. 2-4 weeks in a one gallon pot of FFOF. Ph'd water with molasses as a ph down. Last watering in the pot is with a tablespoon per gallon of Jamaican bat guano. High phosphorus. They are then transplanted into 2.5-3 gallon pots of FFOF. Feedings are mostly a dose of bat guano throughout budding and of course always molasses as a ph down.

I started out with four crosses I made from seed stock. Only three yielded females.
Crosses consist of: Purple Urkle x Strawberry Diesel. These are f2's from the original f1 cross. Only one female from this batch.
Cherry Thunderfuck x Chemhaze x Sour Diesel. I got two females out of these seeds.
Hashberry x O. Haze x Skunk. Mostly females. These are big plants. I have one that already has that haze smell to it. I love haze.

G

gronnh20

The lone Purple Urkle x Strawberry Diesel. It was originally named Memory Loss. It gets transplanted tonight to a 3 gallon pot.

DSCN4983
DSCN4984
G

gronnh20

Cherry Thunderfuck x ChemHaze x Sour Diesel. Pheno 2. This one may be special.

DSCN4993
DSCN4994
DSCN4995
DSCN4997
DSCN4998
G

gronnh20

Hashberry x O. Haze x Skunk. I have 5 of these. These will be really big plants. I have grown this once before. It is a stinker. One of them has a definite haze smell to it. Keeping an eye on her. These may require a little boost of N later in flowering. Depending on how long they look to go. It should be a 10+ weeker. They didn't really like the transplant so much. I got a lot of leaf clawing. But they are starting to straighten out. Here is two of them.

DSCN5001
DSCN5002
DSCN5003
DSCN5005
G

gronnh20

Thanks for checking out the thread. I will upadate it once a week till burn time.

ShorelineTex not much to the nute regimen. I keep a bottle of horticultural molasses, FF Peace of Mind, and some Jamaican bat guano. That is the extent of my nutes. I only use the Peace of Mind for those long flowering sativas to keep them green. I can say in my experience with FFOF that it lacks phosphorus. So I start pretty much right away with the bat guano. I really like a ph of 6.5-6.8.

R

Rolln J

interesting crosses - nice looking plants!

Im subscribed - and a belated welcome to the farm!

S

Siksol

Very nice and those are some very healthy plants. Im with you I dont believe in all these chemical nutes and boosters and such. Good genetics go a long way and the plants only need the basic organics to thrive they have been doing it that way far longer than we have been on this planet!

Keep up the good work Ill be checking in on it

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
ShorelineTex not much to the nute regimen. I keep a bottle of horticultural molasses, FF Peace of Mind, and some Jamaican bat guano. That is the extent of my nutes. I only use the Peace of Mind for those long flowering sativas to keep them green. I can say in my experience with FFOF that it lacks phosphorus. So I start pretty much right away with the bat guano. I really like a ph of 6.5-6.8.
Very healthy plants! I'm in FFHF and Light Warrior for the 1st time playing in soil, but your nute regiment is much more simple and seems to work well... At least my hydro plants are looking good... ;)

E

Easyrasta

peace to you my brother
good to see you posting again,
glad u found the time
Ez

G

gronnh20

Hey Easy. Good to see ya. Not a whole lot of time these days. I did make time to sneak in a few plants for a small grow.

pork

pork

w00t w00t gronn! glad to see your garden is looking good again!

keep up the good work, my man

-pork

G

gronnh20

CTF x SourDogDaze. These pics were taken a couple weeks ago. I will try to update soon. I am just busy.

DSCN5078
DSCN5079
DSCN5080
DSCN5081
DSCN5083
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Damb it cannapits I thought grohn was back
Sorry about that. Was talking to him and found this thread. Missed the dates. I'm a little late to the party. My bad

Top Bottom