Growing A Greener World

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey farmers, hope your all well. I cam across this excellent site today and wanted to share it with you all.

It is actually a televised cable TV show on sustainable organic gardening and all of the episodes are available via streaming media on the web. Be sure as you peruse the site to look up and watch " Growing Year Round" with a farmer from Maine called Eliot Coleman. The show aired on December 28th 2015. It is episode # 623

What this man and his wife are doing in Maine is nothing short of incredible. As you all know it gets cold as fukk in Maine and this couple grows a bountiful variety of crops all year long. Amazing!!! I hope you enjoy this excellent resource.

I'm going to call out some of you folks I think will enjoy this site and its information. Be sure to start with # 623 and then go wherever you want.

@Seamaiden @chickenman @Ecompost @mancdank @G gnome @LittleDabbie @yooper420 @rmoltis If I forgot anyone I apologize

Heres the link for the site. Much love farmers. http://www.growingagreenerworld.com/year-round-growing/

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hey farmers, hope your all well. I cam across this excellent site today and wanted to share it with you all.

It is actually a televised cable TV show on sustainable organic gardening and all of the episodes are available via streaming media on the web. Be sure as you peruse the site to look up and watch " Growing Year Round" with a farmer from Maine called Eliot Coleman. The show aired on December 28th 2015. It is episode # 623

What this man and his wife are doing in Maine is nothing short of incredible. As you all know it gets cold as fukk in Maine and this couple grows a bountiful variety of crops all year long. Amazing!!! I hope you enjoy this excellent resource.

I'm going to call out some of you folks I think will enjoy this site and its information. Be sure to start with # 623 and then go wherever you want.

@Seamaiden @chickenman @Ecompost @mancdank @G gnome @LittleDabbie @yooper420 @rmoltis If I forgot anyone I apologize

Heres the link for the site. Much love farmers. http://www.growingagreenerworld.com/year-round-growing/
thanks buddy :-)

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Oh @jumpincactus thank you! Hah incredible resource. It's so great to see people trying to keep it green no matter the season. Grow peace friends ✌️

xavier7995

xavier7995

I really liked that guy's series on pbs, the Web based one is even better and more practical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom