growing a topiary cannabis house

• Thread starter 313131
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Sup y'all i figured I would share my summer grow. I'm am training my cannabis into the shape of my shade house to walk under. The goal is for every square to have a cola by the end of august.
I dont have a lot of garden space and cannabis is such a work horse that I like to play with it.
-First two pics show how I light trained a mother (100+ days old) to bend one direction before planting on may 4th.
-Two weeks after planting she started to flower the drop from a constant 18 hours a day triggered the dance. I was trying to avoid it but decided to put the light on for an hour at night from 2:30-3:30

The ground is 100% sand so i kinda have to have to treat this like a "soilless" grow. 2'-3' down is amended with manure and Jonathan green love your soil. The immediate area gets amended with compost. Then top dressings of neem seed meal, azomite and bat guano have been added a few times each.
on to the pics. feel free to comment, criticizes or ask any questions.

April24
April25
Amay4th
Amay4th2
Aprilmay4th3
Amay18th
Amay19th
Growing a topiary cannabis house 8
Amay30a
Amay30b
Last edited:

about a month later still no signs of re veg despite all the bat guano and dark cycle interruption!
Wiyth a bit of time on my hands I prepped the sides to get some seedling in.

Ajune4th
Ajune4a
Ajune4b
Ajun1otha
Ajune10
Ajune10a
Last edited:

all caught up.
june 12th (39 days since planting) signs of re-veg with three lobbed and single leaflets.
Sorry for the tripple post. I wasnt sure if there was a picture upload limit for one post

June11230am
Ajune12
Ajune12tha
Shadehouse
Ajune12thb
Last edited:

Big girl in the middle is called East Coast Delusions of Grandeur. EC D.O.G for short (white widow X ak47)x(Original glue X Tripple OG) she was started sometime in late November and is at least 200 days old . I have already cloned/ breed her and have seeds from the finished clones.
Two that will be on the sides are Mazar I sharif X OG kush

I see I choose the right forum for intelligent conversations and great community feedback!
Thanks all it was totally worth the time to make a post.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
What does this say about the "interrupting the dark cycle" fear?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I see I choose the right forum for intelligent conversations and great community feedback!
Thanks all it was totally worth the time to make a post.
I think your posts are more curious than inviting particular responses and questions. What you're doing is interesting......I like the idea of tilting a pot as part of training, but most people are into production. We're in the era of legalization, but I don't know if neighbors would want to walk through a smelly weed eden when invited over for a barbecue..... ;). Some certainly would.

I don't know if aging leaves would end up looking very pretty after a while, it's one of those more personal projects......it's certainly interesting and I hope it turns out great for you. How it can be adopted for multi-pot training for both indoors and out is what would interest most people. And of course, your final product. ;)

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Sup y'all i figured I would share my summer grow. I'm am training my cannabis into the shape of my shade house to walk under. The goal is for every square to have a cola by the end of august.
I dont have a lot of garden space and cannabis is such a work horse that I like to play with it.
-First two pics show how I light trained a mother (100+ days old) to bend one direction before planting on may 4th.
-Two weeks after planting she started to flower the drop from a constant 18 hours a day triggered the dance. I was trying to avoid it but decided to put the light on for an hour at night from 2:30-3:30

The ground is 100% sand so i kinda have to have to treat this like a "soilless" grow. 2'-3' down is amended with manure and Jonathan green love your soil. The immediate area gets amended with compost. Then top dressings of neem seed meal, azomite and bat guano have been added a few times each.
on to the pics. feel free to comment, criticizes or ask any questions.
Hey man I’m in for the ride sometimes it takes a while for peeps to comment just keep posting n u will be seen very interesting grow setup u have there mate will be watching with interest👍

I planted the sides up with the above mazy kush femmed seedlings on june 12th and 24th. By the 4th of july both reached above my potting bench.
its been 4 weeks since the re-veg started on the old mom. I am only now seeing 3 lobbed leaves again after everything went to single leaflets. My guess is by week 6 I will be back to normal 5-7 leaflets. I have given her pretty steady nitrogen by re dosing all the baove mentioned items and feeding All three with FF grow big and NFTG demeter's destiny ph'd to 6.3 at least twice week along with various other goodies. as well as hose water periodically.

Ajune18th
Ajul4
Ajul4aa
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I planted the sides up with the above mazy kush femmed seedlings on june 12th and 24th. By the 4th of july both reached above my potting bench.
its been 4 weeks since the re-veg started on the old mom. I am only now seeing 3 lobbed leaves again after everything went to single leaflets. My guess is by week 6 I will be back to normal 5-7 leaflets. I have given her pretty steady nitrogen by re dosing all the baove mentioned items and feeding All three with FF grow big and NFTG demeter's destiny ph'd to 6.3 at least twice week along with various other goodies. as well as hose water periodically.
Looks like you have a game plan and are off to a great start! Looking forward to seeing the final result!

Top Bottom