Growing Amnesia Haze Auto Outdoors In The Netherlands (advice Appreciated!)

• Thread starter wietindetuin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wietindetuin

Hello Thcfarmers!

This year I thought fuck it, why not grow some weed again. So I went googling for seeds and ordered 5 Amnesia Haze Auto seeds. I have grown weed once before but those weren't autos. I've not started germinating yet, cause I'm not sure when i should start to, since autos grow so fast and the weather in the Netherlands is kinda Meh at the moment.

I have loads of questions though:

1. When should I start germinating

2. How long after potting them directly after germinating should i put them outside.

3. What difference would feeding nutrients to these plants make.

Thanks in advance!

If anything is not clear or you need additional information, just ask!
Thanks again!

str8smokn

str8smokn

They like atleast 14 hrs of sun before moving outside.
I would start them for two weeks before moving outside. You will need atleast two nodes tall.
What kind of soil are you using?you shouldn't need nutes for the first few weeks other than that you will need to feed them.
STR8

W

wietindetuin

They like atleast 14 hrs of sun before moving outside.
I would start them for two weeks before moving outside. You will need atleast two nodes tall.
What kind of soil are you using?you shouldn't need nutes for the first few weeks other than that you will need to feed them.
STR8

Thanks for your reply!

Would 10L pots suffice? or do I need more?

For soil I was just thinking meditearean soil from my local gardening shop?

Would this do as nutrional program? starting from week 3, since u advice against it?

Once again thanks so much for replying!
bio-bizz-feeding-shedule-jpg.365805

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks for your reply!

Would 10L pots suffice? or do I need more?

For soil I was just thinking meditearean soil from my local gardening shop?

Would this do as nutrional program? starting from week 3, since u advice against it?

Once again thanks so much for replying!
bio-bizz-feeding-shedule-jpg.365805
That's perfect for a feed scheduled. I was going to suggest looking at the thread " accurate information on autos"
STR8

W

wietindetuin

That's perfect for a feed scheduled. I was going to suggest looking at the thread " accurate information on autos"
STR8

Thanks once again!

So to get things straight, the soil is good, the feed is good, the pot is good?

W

wietindetuin

Thanks once again!

So to get things straight, the soil is good, the feed is good, the pot is good?

One more question, would it hurt the plant if i kept it inside for the first 3 weeks?
Weather in the Netherlands is kinda dodgy at the moment, i'll just keep them at the window on the sun side

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes
Yes
Yes
You might need to add some supplemental lighting. Like CFL . I've been to the Dam a couple of times. on the overcast / gloomy days is when you will need it
STR8

W

wietindetuin

Yes
Yes
Yes
You might need to add some supplemental lighting. Like CFL . I've been to the Dam a couple of times. on the overcast / gloomy days is when you will need it
STR8

Thanks so much once again for the response!

How exactly would that lighting work, would i have to carry 5 10L pots inside when it's a moody day?
How many watts would i need the lamp to be?

Would one of these work for 5 plants?

Last edited:
W

wietindetuin

Thanks alot!
Just ordered them, they should come in soon!

-.-
lol

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I didnt really mean for you to get those, just a general idea. You should use your interweb to search waterproof outdoor stringlights shipped to netherlands, I think those are indoor only.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks so much once again for the response!

How exactly would that lighting work, would i have to carry 5 10L pots inside when it's a moody day?
How many watts would i need the lamp to be?

Would one of these work for 5 plants?

It's a 400wt I'm sure it would work fine.
But I meant just while you have her indoors, (in the first 3 weeks) .
If you have any crappy days you could put a little bit of light over her.
Something like these.
Not sure what you have there.
STR8

W

wietindetuin

It's a 400wt I'm sure it would work fine.
But I meant just while you have her indoors, (in the first 3 weeks) .
If you have any crappy days you could put a little bit of light over her.
Something like these. View attachment 595623Not sure what you have there.
STR8
Ah! thanks so much that really cleared up alot!
And I was kidding about those other lights lol :)

W

wietindetuin

Ah! thanks so much that really cleared up alot!
And I was kidding about those other lights lol :)
I was reading in the big auto thread that you can leave this lamp on 24/7 but how would that transition, when after 3 weeks i put them outside?

str8smokn

str8smokn

I would just run your lights at 18/6 ,since you are moving outdoors after a while.
If you run 24/7 they would still be ok, seeing how they will start to flower around the 4 week period. I'm just guessing ,because of the Haze that's in her.
So you should be golden.
She should need any nutes until around the time you move her out. Depending on what the soil has in it.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Where abouts are you in the Great Netherlands? My mother In law and Sister in law live in Amsterdam.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Haha, I've been to the Adam a few times and noticed the weather. Thinking how is this the Mecca of pot when the weather is so spotty.
But then I realized it's all indoor.
This was back in the late 90's.
Glad I could assist you my friend.
STR8

W

wietindetuin

Haha, I've been to the Adam a few times and noticed the weather. Thinking how is this the Mecca of pot when the weather is so spotty.
STR8
Due to room lacking inside i have to put them outside for the first 3 weeks aswell.. Should i just use a stick to support the stem or something? It's pretty good weather atm in the netherlands. All my seeds sprouted by the way!

W

wietindetuin

STR8
Here I got some pictures :)

http://bit.ly/1QQqL0q

In the end i couldn't let them grow inside under that lamp, so i'm really keen to see how this works out :)
Thanks for all the help once again :)

Top Bottom