Growing as caregiver

• Thread starter TheKoreanKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKoreanKid

I’ve been talking with a guy who has all the attorneys and experience in other medical states. He wants me to take on three patients to grow for them and supply them with what they need in between harvests. He is talking about having whatever I have left over “disappear”. Like I said he has done this elsewhere but he recently moved back to my state. Where I live a patients can have up to 18 plants , so it would be considerable having three peoples worth. He is a childhood friend of one of my friends but he offered this to me the first night I met him. I’m a little uncomfortable with the situation given that he has offered this to someone he just met. Growing for a patient I am happy to do, plus having a little something something for myself to toke on would be nice. But as far as the extra going missing, i must say I’m not so fond. Curious what the farm thinks about this.
Thanks for looking!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sounds like you have a dealer masquerading as a caregiver. He needs more weed to sell to his customers so he will have you sign up and he wants to steal all your overage for his own business.

T

TheKoreanKid

Sounds like you have a dealer masquerading as a caregiver. He needs more weed to sell to his customers so he will have you sign up and he wants to steal all your overage for his own business.
Oh he is definitely a dealer. He said money would just show up on my porch if he could make the extra flower disappear. I’m cool with doing that if I work legit with a dispensary, but the market he wants to work in has me extremely cautious.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I’ve been talking with a guy who has all the attorneys and experience in other medical states. He wants me to take on three patients to grow for them and supply them with what they need in between harvests. He is talking about having whatever I have left over “disappear”. Like I said he has done this elsewhere but he recently moved back to my state. Where I live a patients can have up to 18 plants , so it would be considerable having three peoples worth. He is a childhood friend of one of my friends but he offered this to me the first night I met him. I’m a little uncomfortable with the situation given that he has offered this to someone he just met. Growing for a patient I am happy to do, plus having a little something something for myself to toke on would be nice. But as far as the extra going missing, i must say I’m not so fond. Curious what the farm thinks about this.
Thanks for looking!

Just a heads up and some advice on that. In the end, no matter if you are a caregiver or not, if you end up in court most of that usually gets thrown out the window. Patients, plant count, cards ect. Not to mention if you are a caregiver and bring up that you are growing for other patients you just admitted to conspiracy. Every situation is different and not to say that can happen but also not saying it can't and I have seen that happen first hand to a buddy. Just giving you the real in the real world. Specially if you aren't in a commercial spot with all the proper inspections and licenses. If you are talking about the state I think you are the above situation is exactly where I'm talking about this takes place. Also if it is that state no matter how many patients you have the max count per spot is still 18 no matter the # of patients or plant count if its that state.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh he is definitely a dealer. He said money would just show up on my porch if he could make the extra flower disappear. I’m cool with doing that if I work legit with a dispensary, but the market he wants to work in has me extremely cautious.

if you dont know him dont trust him is how i would feel.

T

TheKoreanKid

Just a heads up and some advice on that. In the end, no matter if you are a caregiver or not, if you end up in court most of that usually gets thrown out the window. Patients, plant count, cards ect. Not to mention if you are a caregiver and bring up that you are growing for other patients you just admitted to conspiracy. Every situation is different and not to say that can happen but also not saying it can't and I have seen that happen first hand to a buddy. Just giving you the real in the real world. Specially if you aren't in a commercial spot with all the proper inspections and licenses. If you are talking about the state I think you are the above situation is exactly where I'm talking about this takes place. Also if it is that state no matter how many patients you have the max count per spot is still 18 no matter the # of patients or plant count if its that state.
I think the smartest thing for me to do is get my card and grow the limit. Stay inside the law and you sleep well at night.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I agree with the idea of growing the maximum amount of legal plants. 18 plants should give you a pretty decent yield. 6 plants each X 2 grows/year... I would think that there is plenty there for everyone!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I think the smartest thing for me to do is get my card and grow the limit. Stay inside the law and you sleep well at night.

Sound advice for yourself. Remember 18 plants is only 9 flowering and rooted clones count as plants. Also if planning for outdoors they go hard on the the whole lock and key thing depending on what city you are in.

T

TheKoreanKid

Sound advice for yourself. Remember 18 plants is only 9 flowering and rooted clones count as plants. Also if planning for outdoors they go hard on the the whole lock and key thing depending on what city you are in.
Will totally understand if you decline to answer. But are you a resident of the state you suspect I am talking about?
Yes indeed on the plant situation. Hoping to have a few harvests through the year going the route of SOG. Of course this is all subject to change. Man I appreciate this community.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

IT'S A SETUP!

Maybe you could somehow get clients on your own? It would suck having someone else in between you and your legal clients... is it a set of giant hoops to do it or you just need to find them? not sure how it works in your area.

B

Burned Haze

Sounds to me he wants to make the profit and out you in the line of fire and possible issues if they ever occur or vulnerable . Learn the laws (of your state )and if your not willing to pay for lawyer if you want to make income from growing, don’t do that cause all your asking for is criminal charges and to pay a lawyer later and prison ( dea till this day is still cannabis as #1 , people think we are free and they don’t care ? )

if you want to supply a patient /patients a collective , do so and then find proper commercial who want to buy any of your overages if that’s allowed in your states . Otherwise only grow what’s allowed for your patients and have a Perpetual grow going for the collective .

just a small tip, but if it was me one of the biggest thing I would want to know or do ( not being pushy or trying to put your project down, if anything I was just trying to warn ya of what I’ve seen in this industry and people involved )

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Will totally understand if you decline to answer. But are you a resident of the state you suspect I am talking about?
Yes indeed on the plant situation. Hoping to have a few harvests through the year going the route of SOG. Of course this is all subject to change. Man I appreciate this community.

Yes I am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom