Growing Cannabis For Cancer

• Thread starter BudForCancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudForCancer

BudForCancer

Long time cannabis user and advocate. My 29 year old wife was recently diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in a very aggressive form. I used to grow cannabis when I was younger but stopped once I had children. Since my wife's diagnoses, she had been using RSO oil along side with chemotherapy. She will continue to use the RSO for the rest of her life, so I have decided to start cultivating again. Any help and any advice is greatly appreciated as this is my wife medicine and I want her to have the best. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Long time cannabis user and advocate. My 29 year old wife was recently diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in a very aggressive form. I used to grow cannabis when I was younger but stopped once I had children. Since my wife's diagnoses, she had been using RSO oil along side with chemotherapy. She will continue to use the RSO for the rest of her life, so I have decided to start cultivating again. Any help and any advice is greatly appreciated as this is my wife medicine and I want her to have the best. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Passing good vibes ur way bro. As a survivor myself I know how difficult it can be. A garden is a great idea, as it can occupy her mind as well as help heal.

First question is what are u looking to do. Many different ways to grow homie. Offer up some details over what u have in mind. Then the right people can reply. But there are lots of grow logs here also, tons of knowledge that u can search through.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey brother cancer patient here and I feel ya man.
If u need to talk, hit me up.
I’m stage 4 surviving so far 5 yrs past “due date”, I make rso and I juice fresh weed as well. My doctors are shaking their heads as to how I’ve lived so long.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey man my wife is going for her mammogram again as they found lumps , this Wednesday we go in, I’ve premeptivel started her in rso regiment.
Sending you and your wife good vibes .
It’s mind over matter and no matter what, fight. The body will heal itself

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey brother cancer patient here and I feel ya man.
If u need to talk, hit me up.
I’m stage 4 surviving so far 5 yrs past “due date”, I make rso and I juice fresh weed as well. My doctors are shaking their heads as to how I’ve lived so long.

2 years remission here from Burkit lymphoma. Used cannabis with the chemotherapy.

BudForCancer

BudForCancer

Passing good vibes ur way bro. As a survivor myself I know how difficult it can be. A garden is a great idea, as it can occupy her mind as well as help heal.

First question is what are u looking to do. Many different ways to grow homie. Offer up some details over what u have in mind. Then the right people can reply. But there are lots of grow logs here also, tons of knowledge that u can search through.
I've already started a grow. Two 4 x 8 tents, one veg and one flower. All organic soil with amendments. Two 1000 w HPS lamps in the flower tent and one 600 w HPS lamp in the veg. Co2 enrichment in flower tent as well. Strain: Deathstar O.G.

patchgrower

patchgrower

so sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis.
iv'e been fighting cancer for 3 years now [esophagus]
had some of my stomach and some of my esophagus removed.
have been taking rso for 2 years now.
unfortunately it came back in my liver so took more. radiation didn't help.
spots were growing ,so i aggresively started taking rso as a suppository.
once i started doing that my health improved and my spots shrank about 10 %.
i would look into suppositories as it seems more effective then orally.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Not cancer here, but I was scared to death..(Male thing).

I had taken Prescribed oxy for ten yrs, with little help for the pain itself. That crap almost killed me.

I began growing/consuming weed again after a 30yr hiatus due to drug testing in my profession (since retired).
Within 30 days..all major symptoms had ceased!
My Pain Med Dr. is very old school but appeared very interested. (he has a very sick wife).
After a brief discussion, he signed for my MMJ card (Nevada) as well as the next yr. without seeing me (highly unusual for him). This year he did wish to see me (understandably so after 2 yrs without a visit). After the visit he signed for a 2 yr renewal without a question..except for a general..("Are you still pain free"). He was scared to have his wife try it, but did agree to get her a chocolate bar. (his office is within blocks of a dispensary). Hopefully it helps her feel better and sleep.

I told him that the only reason I was renewing was to be able to grow 12 plants instead of the 6 legally allowed (I like variety of weed) without the card. He laughed and signed!

As a side note: I went in for a seasonal flu shot (skipped the one last yr)..The person giving me the shot asked why I had not taken my pain meds for so long. She had the nerve to tell me that weed was bad and untested, and that I should go back to my Doctor's prescription(s)..She completely dummied up after hearing that my opioid pain Dr. had approved weed in its place..Shows the power of the Big Pharm. Companys

To all those fighting any form of debilitating condition..Never give up..Never surrender..
My hat's off to you all!

DTG

DTG

Hi all . . .

So good to hear all of your success stories, I am not a cancer survivor or patient but many people in my family have been lost due to this horrific disease. My father has just been told his cancer has returned for the 7th time.
I told him about cannabis but when I was a teenager weed, hash & oil were the worst things on the planet.
there is no changing his old world mind, but I will continue to tell him stories like the ones I am reading today & hopefully he will change his mind & give it a try. Hell if he can get a few more years why not give it a go. I will even make it for him free of charge of course( even though he gouged me for rent when I was younger) not that I mind they fed me well.

I wish I knew about RSO when we lost my father-in-law, I could have saved his life, as he was not opposed to a little puff puff now & then.

My heart goes out to all of you dealing with this thing, & I wish you all the best of success with your treatments I wish all the best to your families & advise them to stay strong, never give up & believe in the treatment as it is so much better than the poison the Big Pharm demands the patients to have @ extreme prices.

Thank you for giving us a place to discuss these issues . . .

Take very good care everyone. . . Always be kind & loving.

Don.

BudForCancer

BudForCancer

so sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis.
iv'e been fighting cancer for 3 years now [esophagus]
had some of my stomach and some of my esophagus removed.
have been taking rso for 2 years now.
unfortunately it came back in my liver so took more. radiation didn't help.
spots were growing ,so i aggresively started taking rso as a suppository.
once i started doing that my health improved and my spots shrank about 10 %.
i would look into suppositories as it seems more effective then orally.
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope you continue to get better. She has actually just mentioned yesterday about the possibility of using the RSO as a suppository.

Ina

Ina

Also it is good to change all living conditions,feeding,even the water that you drink should be better so you can help with the treatment.Аlso I heard RSO can be heavy for the liver and along with other medications it could be too much. that's why I suggest your wife to try hemp seed oil(which is very good for organs and tissues,it is something like olive oil but made from cold pressed hemp seeds instead)mixed with buds like in the recipe for olive oil with marijuana that you can find in the net(or I can tell how I do it if you want to).Looks more beneficial to health and sparing,also can be applied just on the right spot easier locally along with drinking it(eating things with it like fresh salads).Or she can alternate this with the RSO. I'm sending to her all my best vibes !!!!!!

Top Bottom