Growing Cyco

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Full feed of cyco for veg an flower. Numbers came out as 1180 ppm. 5.9ph. 1.4 e.c. chopped a golden lemons an death star this morn. Lower buds an scruff chopped an frozen asap. Tops hanging. Gg4 is due out my vacuum chamber in the next few minutes. Pics to follow. Peace

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Invite? U can always tag along sir, nothing really exciting, new strains to weed out an hope for a keeper!!
quite a assortment there to weed out,hell i put 20 in paper towels friday night,forgot about them to sunday evening,had 2in long tails on them,had hell getting out of paper towel,so threw them in dirt anyway with a little root better,shit monday morning 2 already pop dirt,this morning got 6 of the new strain and 1 white blaze up,,damn why wont this happen when you want it too,i havent had time for shit lately,,also my clones in bubbler gave up on them,was doing all the transplanting in the dark so instead of just tossing in the yard,poke a hole in the same cups i put white blaze in ,off to the side,i be damn if them bitchs arent still alive 2 days later,none had roots,,shit blowing my mind,i would figure going out come morning and they be laying on there side,but shit them little half leave som bitchs are standing at full attention and praying to the light,hell if i know,,hahah perfect example of to much over thinking,lmao

Top Bottom