Growing Cyco

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Y'all really really bored aren't ya??? Keep to myself an y'all still gotta fuck with a mother fuka, that's y peeps dropping like flies. Soon you'll have no current info, move a thread, put this here, don't post music or it's moved, don't post veggies or it's moved, don't post ur current events or it's moved, da fuq man.. eat a dick I'm out!

G gnome

G gnome

Y'all really really bored aren't ya??? Keep to myself an y'all still gotta fuck with a mother fuka, that's y peeps dropping like flies. Soon you'll have no current info, move a thread, put this here, don't post music or it's moved, don't post veggies or it's moved, don't post ur current events or it's moved, da fuq man.. eat a dick I'm out!

Why u getting ur panties in a bunch cuz somebody moved ur thread? What difference does it make to u?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Why u getting ur panties in a bunch cuz somebody moved ur thread? What difference does it make to u?
Sweetheart I didn't even know it was moved. Ur to far behind, maybe pop a couple flux capacitor seeds. I don't care if u put the thread in the what not to do section. Imagine it possible that things go on in at thc farmer an even outside of this site things happen. Only reason I'm still here was to keep the pollen chucker aware of the new ones an to aid in his hustle; as they were on a first run. It's all good now. Got his email, blah blah. I don't even mind u, it is however interesting that the thread got moved. I don't even know what it's on. Didn't matter. All that matters is everyones happy an co-existing. Can I get a hoo ra! Lolz. On a side note I jus got my hands on some professor chaos beans an from what I smoked of it it's awesome. That an I have some hyper black females. Took clones, can't wait. No worries, I've jus lost interest.

Top Bottom