Growing for 2 and a half lbs!

• Thread starter Kyfarmerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Hello my fellow cultivators
I am back and not a second to soon.ive got alot of posting to do to start this current grow journal...
Three strains-blue dream,og kush and gsc.
14 girls in total all from monster cropped cloning technique.
1000 watter over front scrog and 600 watter over back scrog,both scrogs are 4x4.all girls have received all types of training known to man,except mainlining that is.lst,ed topped,super cropped and tonight defoliated.ive ran 12 and I've ran 8 but this time I've replaced a 600 watt hps with a 1000 watt hps.and I've mister cropped the clones.so we will see.
Medium used-40per coco-40per frog soil and 20 per perlite.
Growing in sealed controlled grow room I've built .
Growing for 2 and a half lbs
Growing for 2 and a half lbs 2

All questions and comments are welcome,if u like then stay tuned.

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Is the toilet still functionnal ? :P im kidding...but damn it would be nice for drainning my reservoir having a drain this low ( removing the toilet ofc :D ) .... Nice setup....did you think about adding co2? Is it sealed enough ? How reflective is the material you used?

Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Is the toilet still functionnal ? :P im kidding...but damn it would be nice for drainning my reservoir having a drain this low ( removing the toilet ofc :D ) .... Nice setup....did you think about adding co2? Is it sealed enough ? How reflective is the material you used?
The material I used is panda film,it is not only highly reflective but it's 6 mil thick so a couple layers of construction plastic and a good very gorrila duct taped and stapled layer of panda film with two carbon filters and can fans rocking with a window ac unit rocking with a built in dehumidifier.the room is roughly 7x10 ft with a lil side space.my temps don't go above 78 even if it's 105 outside.plenty ventilation and air movement.that is the second most important part of growing cannabis,air flow and proper ventilation.the man whom keeps it vented and fanned will face less pest and mildew problems!!!.it's all about getting that room dialed in and then letting the girls do there thing.yes the toilet is in operation though I will be shutting off water to it so as to not have extra water or condensation popping up.

Top Bottom