growing for others under 64

• Thread starter pollenchucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dorje

Dorje

shit bro, Im in the process of setting up a new edible mushroom farm. Wanna talk about a profit margin as wide as the grand canyon. I was told the first day I moved up here too colorado....."dude you aint been too jail yet?" me "no" them "well youll have too get it out of the way at some point....." Nah ill boogie on down the road...

3 billion dollar industry with less than 400 large farms in the whole fucking US now thats the business for me.

Lol, good luck dude! I had an oyster mushroom farm for a couple seasons, it's much more difficult and demanding than growing green plants. The spores are a huge issue and most people have allergic reactions that get worse and worse with continued exposure as well. You also need to harvest oyster mushrooms twice a day and the shelf life is very short. No days off. Labor expenses are huge, it takes a LOT of work.

All that said, yes it's a viable business but it's not without it's drawbacks, for me they were way too many drawbacks to continue. I think many other businesses would be (much) easier to run and just as profitable.

G Cooky

G Cooky

Yeah well Jefferson county is still trying to prosecute legit caregivers like myself. Going in February for cultivation class 5 and possession with intent 5- 10 lbs. so everyone get your red cards and a good doctor. Also caregiver for legit patients and take care of them!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

whats the value of being a caregiver over having and edibles rec???

G Cooky

G Cooky

So they will sell lower potency weed retail. Some folks cant handle the good. One day we had a visitor who could not wait to come for a post dinner toke. They also were out wine tasting during the day.After dinner we fired one up and the fella took 2 hits, a little while later he threw up all over himself,could not move, had to be carried to car driven home. Confused, rambling mess.
A few incedents like this make it look bad.

G Cooky

G Cooky

That's ridicules so when my dispensary gets a retail lliscence I have to fuck up my crop to make lame... I thought excellence is the driving force in the us? Not anymore... Mediocraty wins?! No fucking way! Stupid...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

That's ridicules so when my dispensary gets a retail lliscence I have to fuck up my crop to make lame... I thought excellence is the driving force in the us? Not anymore... Mediocraty wins?! No fucking way! Stupid...
thats not what he was saying at all.... why would you have to fuck up your crop? YOU dont have to do anything regarding anyone thats your choice solely.

I do think that there will be more high in CBD than THC herb out there soon enough....

but i agree with chickenman, you can go straight to runnin a marathon w the best... you gotta train LOL.

i smoke some pot with my uncle on christmas, ate a ton of junk food before dinner, threw up, slept until the next day.

some times people just want to chill, and havent been smoking every day so their tolerance cant handle the bowl after bowl of 25% thc like we do....

G Cooky

G Cooky

whats the value of being a caregiver over having and edibles rec???
If you are talking about being a caregiver with scripts or a single having higher plant count for yourself do too a need for edibles is the way the law is written. If you have 18 w five patients and the police come they walk away no questions. If you have say 40 plants for yourself and they come and decide to be difficult you might have to prove your need for the uped amount in court. Most cops these days are just looking for overages for a doctors scrip including your patients and your own. But the law reads 6 for you and each patient so you start to walk the grey zone if you do any differently. I thought overages where going to be treated civilly instead of criminal but nope not yet.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Technically you will pull a state cultivation charge (felony 5) with any plants over 30, doesn't really matter what paperwork you have or what red card elevated plant counts you have and once you produce other cards for other patients your charged with intent to distribute automatically and more than likely they are goin to hit you all with a conspiracy charge as well. If your just a patient and you have any oil, your charged with intent to distribute as well...

Keep in mind that you still have your affirmative defense but your goin to court to make the arguement and you will be charged and arrested in the process...I am seein this stradegy more and more, no field descression for the officer at all, anything over 6 plants and 2 zips, your in trouble and are headin to court...You may ultimately have all charges dropped or have to plea to a lesser charge but your goin get tossed into the system, like it or not, paperwork or not, your doin the dance.

Tex

sky high

sky high

Best of luck to ya, G Cooky. It's sad to see that...as always...the STATE is fucked up and one hand doesn't see the other hand jacking off the same pee pee.... Fuckers have the extended counts listed right on the State forms because of 1284...yet the cops in the feild don't recognize em? What a tangled web/crock of shit. Fuckers. Especially when folks are running THOUSANDS of plants downtown in warehouses. Just insane.

At least when it was completely illegal and we were all in hiding we KNEW the drill and where the line was that ya didn't cross. Now that line is MOVING....constantly.

Wot a mess...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The one thing that most people still fail to realize is that Ammend 20, ammend 64, or 1284 are not the law and have nothing to do with the actual law at all, they are all provisions/ammendments/statutes in the constitution that are to be regulated and administered at a local and state level...none of that has anything at all to do with the actual law of the land, the ones cops and judges use..what it does do is allow you to argure your specific circumstance in a court of law and be open to the interpretation of the courts as to whether they are goin to waive the state charges already brought against you..the actual law is real clear and there is absolutely no mention in it what so ever of medical marijuana or your implied protection because your a patient, red card holder, or anything like that..hell even your full on record only garauntees you and affirmative defense, nothing more..

That is not to say that anything under the sun is possible, because I have had it go all kinds of ways, but the law is pretty clear in its stance

Here is the actual law...there are some exceptions but not many..

http://search.jurisearch.com/NLLXML...d=GUEST9&cvfilename=&noheader=1&Interface=NLL

I am very familiar with it now, unfortunately

Tex

G Cooky

G Cooky

thats not what he was saying at all.... why would you have to fuck up your crop? YOU dont have to do anything regarding anyone thats your choice solely.

I do think that there will be more high in CBD than THC herb out there soon enough....

but i agree with chickenman, you can go straight to runnin a marathon w the best... you gotta train LOL.

i smoke some pot with my uncle on christmas, ate a ton of junk food before dinner, threw up, slept until the next day.

some times people just want to chill, and havent been smoking every day so their tolerance cant handle the bowl after bowl of 25% thc like we do....

So this is not the first time I've heard of "less potent retail mj". The thing is that I have perfected how to get the most potential out of each of my strains through ideal climate, feeding, grow medium, pest control, manicuring etc... etc.. and take pride in the end results which is fire ass herb. So in order for my strains to come out less potent I have to genetically breed them with inferior strains, not feed them enough, grow them in bad climates our cut them prematurely. It doesn't make sense. All this hype about CBD is good if you want take something that helps cellular regeneration (in theory) and best taken orally. You can find plenty of CBD in water leaves of the plant. I suppose I could roll that up for people and just add a little chronic in the mix. I can see making less potent oil or wax extractions because you can mix a potent oil with medium to make diluted end product.

Plus anyone can get sick from drinking to much and then smoking fire herb. So just saying if you want a less potent smoke add a little tobacco or take a smaller hit.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

3 flowering plants and only an ounce allowed . Doesn't seem to make sense. 3 months work for 28 grams what are they thinking.- You could mess everything up and still would get more than an oz. It will cost more to grow it than buy it with there plan.They need to be realistic maybe an ounce on the road only but 4 ozs at home. If you live with a bunch of roommates over 21 your good.

S

SoCoMMJ

You can keep all of the marijuana produced by your plants on the site where it was grown. You can possess one ounce away from that site. see blue text below:

(3) Personal use of marijuana. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF LAW, THE FOLLOWING ACTS ARE NOT UNLAWFUL AND SHALL NOT BE AN OFFENSE UNDER COLORADO LAW OR THE LAW OF ANY LOCALITY WITHIN COLORADO OR BE A BASIS FOR SEIZURE OR FORFEITURE OF ASSETS UNDER COLORADO LAW FOR PERSONS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER:
(a) POSSESSING, USING, DISPLAYING, PURCHASING, OR TRANSPORTING MARIJUANA ACCESSORIES OR ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF MARIJUANA.
(b) POSSESSING, GROWING, PROCESSING, OR TRANSPORTING NO MORE THAN SIX MARIJUANA PLANTS, WITH THREE OR FEWER BEING MATURE, FLOWERING PLANTS, AND POSSESSION OF THE MARIJUANA PRODUCED BY THE PLANTS ON THE PREMISES WHERE THE PLANTS WERE GROWN, PROVIDED THAT THE GROWING TAKES PLACE IN AN ENCLOSED, LOCKED SPACE, IS NOT CONDUCTED OPENLY OR PUBLICLY, AND IS NOT MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE.
(c) TRANSFER OF ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF MARIJUANA WITHOUT REMUNERATION TO A PERSON WHO IS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
(d) CONSUMPTION OF MARIJUANA, PROVIDED THAT NOTHING IN THIS SECTION SHALL PERMIT CONSUMPTION THAT IS CONDUCTED OPENLY AND PUBLICLY OR IN A MANNER THAT ENDANGERS OTHERS.
(e) ASSISTING ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IN ANY OF THE ACTS DESCRIBED IN PARAGRAPHS (a) THROUGH (d) OF THIS SUBSECTION.

Top Bottom