Growing in Limbo

• Thread starter Parrotise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Parrotise

Parrotise

Greetings all. Thought I would relay a bit about my experiences with growing weed.
I live in an area where it is not legal to cultivate our favorite crop. Currently have 3 sprouted seeds: 2 mystery from a friend and one seed from an unfertilized plant from 2 grows ago. Now working on grow #5, all bagseed. Some has been most excellent (profile pic is from first ever grow), some so-so. Some plants had nice, dense, sticky buds, some more loose.....maybe a strain good for growing in a field and wet-curing.
All my plants have been grown indoors with LED lighting. Until this grow I used Superthrive for nutrients and added Flower Fuel for the flowering stage. Trying a Fox Farms trio this time around.
Growing inside I haven't had much in the way of pests. Occasional spider web to contend with is about all. My first grow I had problems with fungus gnats that was eventually cured with better watering regimen. Haven't used composted manure since and no more problems. I did use fly strips and they worked pretty well to keep the fliers down.
I have tried 24/0 and 18/6 hours with my lighting and only real difference I could see was a slight reduction in my power bill.

Top Bottom