Growing Indoors / Outdoors

• Thread starter popa thizzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

popa thizzz

Hey guys a
Had a question about growing right now I am growing in a tent indoors and was about to flower them but I wanted to start my clones I was wondering since I have one tent if I could use the light outside during winter and bring them inside at night while the ones r on for flowering or if it would be to cold to put them out side I live in colorado and it does get freezing temps

MW7945

MW7945

Way too cold. You want high temps/humidity for veg. Colorado in the winter would be the opposite of that

P

popa thizzz

So there wouldn't be a way for me to start another cycle without another light then

MW7945

MW7945

So there wouldn't be a way for me to start another cycle without another light then

Wouldn't be enough day light to veg clones anyways. So, yeah, you'd need another tent. Honestly if you're only using it for veg/clones you'd be fine with like a 2x4 with something like a Hi-Grow or Viparspectra. Something cheap with a good amount of blue light.

P

popa thizzz

Word I honestly have a veg tent that size but a friend is using it so just trying to figure something else out

MW7945

MW7945

You can get small grow tents pretty cheap now. I wouldn't worry too much about quality, they're all identical with a different name slapped on them for the most part. Or you could always just make a little veg/clone area with 2x4's and panda paper

Bannacis

Bannacis

Large cardboard boxes are great for veg/clone grows. Easy to cut to size and repair.

Top Bottom