Growing like MR Canucks

• Thread starter Mrjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrjay

Mrjay

Hey guys,so i have been watching Mr Canucks grows on you tube and I’m fascinated with his growing style,I have decided I would try and give this style of growing a try. He uses an organic amendment called gia green whitch has a npk for veg of 444
And a bloom npk of 284
Has anyone from the uk came across anything similar to this?
Appreciate any info guys.
Thanks 👍

Migrower

Migrower

Hey guys,so i have been watching Mr Canucks grows on you tube and I’m fascinated with his growing style,I have decided I would try and give this style of growing a try. He uses an organic amendment called gia green whitch has a npk for veg of 444
And a bloom npk of 284
Has anyone from the uk came across anything similar to this?
Appreciate any info guys.
Thanks 👍
These are organic top feed dry amendments I believe. I couldn’t find them on amazon or eBay when I looked last.

Mrjay

Mrjay

These are organic top feed dry amendments I believe. I couldn’t find them on amazon or eBay when I looked last.
Yes I’m having the same trouble however I have seen product called charge that’s similar has a Npk of 232 I think.
But would still need to add something during bloom.im thinking to just brew some teas and maybe add mealworm.
That sort of thing?
What do you think

Migrower

Migrower

If you’d like to just water no messing with nutes. I would grab a bag of hot soil ex. Fox farm ocean forest,some peat,perlite,Alaskan ancient forest humus, earthworm castings,compost.Start with the FF and peat n perlite. Mix at a ratio of 1-2 1 part fox farms to 2 parts peat and perlite. Then add in .25% of the amount you used of the FF of all the other stuff. You can then plant n water with a tea here or there and a boost in flower in wished.

Mrjay

Mrjay

Thanks for your input migrower.
I have managed to find something pretty similar to the Gaia green product from Canada.
It’s called growill veg & growilla bud.
Check it out if you get a chance and tell me what you think.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

If you’d like to just water no messing with nutes. I would grab a bag of hot soil ex. Fox farm ocean forest,some peat,perlite,Alaskan ancient forest humus, earthworm castings,compost.Start with the FF and peat n perlite. Mix at a ratio of 1-2 1 part fox farms to 2 parts peat and perlite. Then add in .25% of the amount you used of the FF of all the other stuff. You can then plant n water with a tea here or there and a boost in flower in wished.
Hi would the ff happy frog work well mixed with the FFOF and perlite..😎🤔
Happy growing and blessings 😉

Migrower

Migrower

Thanks for your input migrower.
I have managed to find something pretty similar to the Gaia green product from Canada.
It’s called growill veg & growilla bud.
Check it out if you get a chance and tell me what you think.
It’s crazy we can’t find the Gia Green!

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Yes the happy frog is a lot less hot. Infact many people mix the two for the reason the o.f. is so hot.
Thx hun....😊..thought it might be easier on others to use it instead of humus, frog guts.....lol blood meal..etc ..lol
Blessings and happy growing

E

eta235

I know it's not amazon but here is a link of where you can buy gaia green products while in the USA. the shipping cost will make getting small amounts horrid but if you opt for a bulk buy then the shipping cost gets outweighed by the cheap price initially of the product. If I was more knowledgeable I'd personally try to resell it on amazon from the USA. Just to make it easier on everyone and make this nutrient more available.

Link: https://www.hollandindustry.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=gaia+green

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Yes I’m having the same trouble however I have seen product called charge that’s similar has a Npk of 232 I think.
But would still need to add something during bloom.im thinking to just brew some teas and maybe add mealworm.
That sort of thing?
What do you think
20191112 161849
20191112 161425
20191112 161414

Zweibel

Zweibel

None of these products are readily available in Europe. Any other suggestions? I've come across Green House Feeding, but seems overpriced.

sadmoron

sadmoron

Probably irrelevant by now but Dr Forrest sells the same NPK ferts on bay in the UK at £9.99 or thereabouts per 750g. both veg and bloom.

Top Bottom