growing mini tissue samples

• Thread starter irie1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

irie1

ive seen it advertised. lord, knows i got too many mammas (plant hoarder). Does it work for marijuana strains?

I

ibTheMan

are you talkn about tissue culture? if so that aint ez and you would need lab stuff.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
don't waste your money ..... i have a lot of experience doing it and somewhere here i wrote about it .. do a search for tissue culture

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Takes alot of time and they are not cheap.. Could be the future though in time. We had good sucess but had to build a small controlled room.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

So not cost effective. I find it easier to find a friend that clones. With the 2 of you around, No need to go for the EXTREMA of tissue...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
You could always try the bonsai route. Seems easy enough, but I don't know if I'd have the time with all the different mommas in the 4x8 lol. I hear that though I would like to minimize my momma room it gets wild in there sometimes! lol You have to tame that beast. It's like a wookie bush from the seventies. Keep in check lol But yeah my mommas seem to grow faster then I remembered from a while back...

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom