Growing Nirvana's Northern Lights and White Widow(2nd Go Around).

• Thread starter dre8791
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Are you a sativa or indica smoker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dre8791

dre8791

Well folks I'm attempting to grow Northern Lights for the first time and White Widows for the second time. The White Widows are in the tray in the back and the rest are Northerns. The last time I grew White Widows they didn't developed normal. I will do weekly updates unless otherwise needed. Here are some pictures of my babies. Please feel free to comment and offer any advice you feel is needed.

Growing nirvanas northern lights and white widow2nd go around
Growing nirvanas northern lights and white widow2nd go around 2
Growing nirvanas northern lights and white widow2nd go around 3
Growing nirvanas northern lights and white widow2nd go around 4
soserthc1

soserthc1

What kinds soil u using bro ......looking a little sketchy but could be the picture ... def need some perlite or something added to it.... imho....

best of luck
peace SoSerThC1

Patanjali

Patanjali

What kinds soil u using bro ......looking a little sketchy but could be the picture ... def need some perlite or something added to it.... imho....

best of luck
peace SoSerThC1
Agreed, more details. Are you vegging them under an HPS?

dre8791

dre8791

I'm using Hyponex soil from Scotts and I do have some perlite in the soil, just not as much as I wanted. I am vegging using a Lumatek HPS 600 watt ballast set for 18-6. Right now I'm growing them just trying to sex them and take clones. So I'm not concern about maximum harvest just sexing them and to take clones. This is my 4th grow and first using soil. I'll post more pictures in the next few days. Thanks for commenting on my post.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just thinking out load but i generally stay away from any scotts product as it will slowly feed your plants with nitro for 6 months , the little green balls and they cant be flushed from my experience , that will not give you a fade at end , plants will stay green thru out life . Making pistils only way to determine finishing time .

I know where were at good soil is hard to come by but lowes has a product called pro mix my chor . Its in a white bag might have a picture almost same as roots organic for like 15 bucks

peace

dre8791

dre8791

Just thinking out load but i generally stay away from any scotts product as it will slowly feed your plants with nitro for 6 months , the little green balls and they cant be flushed from my experience , that will not give you a fade at end , plants will stay green thru out life . Making pistils only way to determine finishing time .

I know where were at good soil is hard to come by but lowes has a product called pro mix my chor . Its in a white bag might have a picture almost same as roots organic for like 15 bucks

peace
Really late for my response but thanks.

Top Bottom