Growing Oklahoma

• Thread starter RLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Left to right: Columbian/10 weeks, Blue Haze/10weeks, White RINO/10weeks, Silverback Gorrilla/12 weeks, Columbian 8 weeks, Gold Leaf/6weeks.
Merry Christmas, they look like you could hang a few bobbles and lights on them. Nice job!

no bals

no bals

Hope your neighbors are cool. I had some big outdoor girls in Sayre back in the mid 80's. Hot dry and dusty.

Good luck with them.

Reactions: RLB
R

RLB

Left to right: Columbian/10 weeks, Blue Haze/10weeks, White RINO/10weeks, Silverback Gorrilla/12 weeks, Columbian 8 weeks, Gold Leaf/6weeks.
Update: RIP Gold Leaf, woke up this morning to find her shredded. Bad Fido, bad.

no bals

no bals

It was so dry in western OK the tumbleweeds would get bigger than the weed.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks, I'll probably need a taller fence for next spring! This hot dry summer has been rough on my girls.
A lot of the Cali guys attach a pole to the fence then add that fabric that lets air flow but is still hard to see through. Adds a few feet without having to put up a new fence.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice pipe, did you carve it ?
Ya, I was carving lots of pipes here for a couple of years but they went and legalized pot and all the dispensaries I was selling to had to shut down so now I only carve them when some one needs one.

Top Bottom