Growing on the borderline...

• Thread starter Electro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Electro

Electro

Medical grower here, lurking for a bit and like the people/info i find here so here's a journal..

STRAINS

• Tahoe OG [91' & Cali Connect]
  • S.A.G.E.
  • Sage n' Sour
  • Kushage
  • Cataract Kush
  • Willie Nelson
  • East Coast Sour Diesel

SOIL

• Roots Organics Base
  • EWC
  • Alaskan Humus
  • Mycohrizae
  • Sea Kelp
  • Azomite
  • Dolomite Lime
  • Mocha & Seabird Guano
  • Glacial Rock Dust
  • Humic Acid
  • Oyster Shells
  • Rock Phosphate
  • Bonemeal
  • Bloodmeal

ENVIRONMENT

• 1600 Watts HPS
  • Can Fan
  • A/C
  • Dehumidifier/Humdifier
  • Heater
  • Rotating Fans
  • Can Carbon Filter

PEST/DISEASE CONTROL

I'll update soon, got in late flower with many plants now :) :harvest:

Img 0245 organics
Growing on the borderline 2
Img 0586 sage n sour
Img 0612 willie nelson
Img 0902 tahoe og
Img 1061 kushage
Img 1039 tahoe heir
Img 1076 tahoe og
Img 1066 cataract kush
Img 1026 tahoe heir
H

Herbicure

Hey Electro,
Some nice strains and pics there mate. Just a quick one though could you tell me what amounts you have used for your soil. thanks mate.

Peace Out Hic

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Electro: a question for you RE: S.A.G.E.

Hello Electro, i have been searching for info on SAGE and all i find is SAGE&SOUR, so you seem to be the man to ask...i started a run of SAGE Friday, Dec. 31st. I harvested two of the plants about a week ago, as the headies were just showing about 10% amber. Both of those phenos were short with few side branches

The remaining four plants are at 12 weeks, 3 days. I checked the colors yesterday and everything is still crystal-clear. These phenos are very tall and columnar, thin, scant leaf production, and one's leafs are pure purple.

So tell me...how long do these things flower?

Thanks very much...
'shoes

OGBubble

OGBubble

Beautiful looking garden man. I will definitely be checking back on this one. Great variety and great pics, keep it up.

Electro

Electro

Hey Electro,
Some nice strains and pics there mate. Just a quick one though could you tell me what amounts you have used for your soil. thanks mate.

Peace Out Hic

Thanks Herbicure, my soil amounts i add approximately 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon per gallon of each of the additives to Roots Organics soil. That "super soil i use to fill the bottom half of the cloth pots, place in a cutting or transplant and fill the top layer with same supersoil with more "regular" soil mixed in with it, maybe 10-15% more to make it a tad weaker. Humus/Perlite/EWC make up about 10-15% of the total mix as well. Any other questions let me know..

Hello Electro, i have been searching for info on SAGE and all i find is SAGE&SOUR, so you seem to be the man to ask...i started a run of SAGE Friday, Dec. 31st. I harvested two of the plants about a week ago, as the headies were just showing about 10% amber. Both of those phenos were short with few side branches

The remaining four plants are at 12 weeks, 3 days. I checked the colors yesterday and everything is still crystal-clear. These phenos are very tall and columnar, thin, scant leaf production, and one's leafs are pure purple.

So tell me...how long do these things flower?

Thanks very much...
'shoes

Hey man, yeah SAGE is a long flowering plant, its the Zacateca's genetics in it. I chopped my last round at 11 weeks and almost had to throw it away it was so early. I'd say 12-14 weeks for a winner, but that's if you get a good pheno.. Its hard to find keepers with T.H. Seeds stuff in my opinion. But when you do its absolutely amazing herb.. THSeeds is all about the taste of the herb..

Beautiful looking garden man. I will definitely be checking back on this one. Great variety and great pics, keep it up.

Thanks alot OGBubble, take it easy man and check back, peace..

T

toothless

wow look at all those beautiful phenos of the tahoe. cant wait for the smoke report.

Electro

Electro

Amazing flowers Electro.
FJ

Thanks Farmer Jon, the amount of effort put in it can only get better from here, take it easy..

wow look at all those beautiful phenos of the tahoe. cant wait for the smoke report.

Cool, thanks toothless. In the pics there are 3 pheno's. The small spiky looking pheno is a really old clone of a clone (10-15 years old) and local cut in so cal. The other 2 are from seed. I've grown 2 other pheno's in the past and i honestly like them all. Supersoil and lots of Cal/Mag will keep any OG happy :D Tahoe in hydro isnt so easy though.

H

Herbicure

Thanks for that reply mate been trying to get to grips with the "super soil". Do you still use anything like root promoting granuels aswell when transfering into larger pots or does the soil do the job?

Thanks again mate, be keeping an eye on this Journal.

Peace Out Hic

Electro

Electro

Thanks for that reply mate been trying to get to grips with the "super soil". Do you still use anything like root promoting granuels aswell when transfering into larger pots or does the soil do the job?

Thanks again mate, be keeping an eye on this Journal.

Peace Out Hic

Yeah i also use Mycohrizae [Great White], just mix the powder in with one of my waterings every 30 days. Also adding Cal/Mag and Liquid Karma throughout the lifecycle as well.. (using RO water) Yes I transplant several times. I start in rapid rooters, then into "solo cups", then into 3 gallon cloth pots [#3 smart pots] Sometimes i'll veg some plants longer and they will go into a 1 gallon cloth pot for a month, then into the 3 gallon. :harvest:

H

Herbicure

Nice mate.
Your well on it, rapid reply too.
How long you been growing for?

Peace out Hic

N

norcalshan

Wow, you're doing it right bro...That Tahoe looks sweet !!! It is one of my favorite strains by far !!!

Electro

Electro

Thanks norcalshan, yeah Tahoe is amazing herb. I'm glad to have found a unique pheno of it from clone and my seed version puts out some fat nuggets, CC has some great strains. Got some Sour OG i still need to pop. Thanks for checkin the thread dude...

Wow, you're doing it right bro...That Tahoe looks sweet !!! It is one of my favorite strains by far !!!

H

HouseChron

Lookin good Electro. Nice find on that Tahoe cut. Keep up the good work

Funny- I also go with use the "rapid rooters - solo cups - 3 gal" system. Ever go with grow bags instead of smart pots? Prefer one over the other?

GBags are cheaper but not as breathable as smart pots

Electro

Electro

Thanks HouseChron, i never tried the grow bags. I like the cloth pots because they are breathable like you said. It guarantees more air to the roots, you just have to water more, but i'm cool with that.

Eventually i'm going to up to 5 gallon containers and higher but i know that changes things as far as water consumption and nutrient buildup, etc.. 3 gallons are easy to manage. and the solo cups can hold a plant for just over a month in some cases so i like em :) Thanks for stopping thru dude.

Lookin good Electro. Nice find on that Tahoe cut. Keep up the good work

Funny- I also go with use the "rapid rooters - solo cups - 3 gal" system. Ever go with grow bags instead of smart pots? Prefer one over the other?

GBags are cheaper but not as breathable as smart pots

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Pop That Sour Og

You'll be glad you did, Out of 5 sours I got 2 great pheno's the tahoe,rog, o'giesel not as lucky. Nice pictures that ecsd looks awesome

mal

Electro

Electro

Thanks mal I love the ECSD, i didnt think it was real until i saw that foxtailing and the smell is starting to come out at week 9.

I had a 10 pack of Sour OG and popped 6 so far and all were male, we'll see what happens with the rest. Then again i never expect a keeper from only 1 ten pack :)

You'll be glad you did, Out of 5 sours I got 2 great pheno's the tahoe,rog, o'giesel not as lucky. Nice pictures that ecsd looks awesome

mal

Top Bottom