Growing Oregon Since 2001

• Thread starter gusthedog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gusthedog

gusthedog

I retired but now I am back. I have spent almost the last five years hiding in the woods. I started growing WW I got in Amsterdam in 2000. In 2002 I started breeding crossing genetics of Killer Queen and Grapefruit BX1, Oregon Coast Cherry AK, K2 and Misty. Then later I threw in some NYCD, C99 and a Vic High mix seed bag and made some out of control F1 mixes. A few years later I was able to cross in some AK from the dude at Serious seeds and mixed those F1 seedlings with Subcools Vortex and a really awesome Blackberry Kush and a plant from Greenhouse seeds called Church.
Now I am growing the F1's I made in 2010 for the first time and from 30 planted seeds I found about 12 out of control resin producing mothers. I will take some pictures tonight, 8 are ripening off under the LED and 4 are drying. (And yes, Im re- veggin the bottoms of the first cut 4)
I'm gusthedog and this is what I'm up to. I live in Portland and own a VW Westfalia but 10 years before everyone else that flooded this city and killed reasonable rents.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Welcome to the farm. I am a Aircooled enthusiast. Been into VW's since the 90's.
Also from the same area.

gusthedog

gusthedog

P1000083
Some of my F1's from 2010 seed

gusthedog

gusthedog

I also have seeds for these... They are all F1's from mad genetics from original Killer Queen from Vic himself and Cherry AK that I bread on the coast that someone bread and sold as their own :(... Anyways most of the 30 seeds I started from a 2010 project are showing a lot of the KQ and Blackberry Kush. Seen a few with the NYCD traites. But about 40% of this grow is showing the KQ and the C99. They are really trichrome covered and sticky all any plant could be. I forgot to add that a grower named Bushy Old Grower sent me some seeds when we used to talk on Overgrow. Some of his genetics are included in these old 2010 F1's. I do have seeds now and would like to trade for other genetics to play around with. I will also sell some. I crossed everything with some femmitised pollen from the most true KQ/C99. I painted a few branches of True Blueberry, A blackberry Kush and a few without names and only numbers. One of these strains I traded to pay off a debt I had and they took it to L.A. and are making a killing with it. I got tired of growing for awhile but I had to start again to get the good stuff back out there one more time... And Yes, I promise to keep it out of NYC. I used to send it there and that left Portland with the B grade and not the A+. If you live in PDX, I am looking for friends.
Thanks for reading my ramblings.
GusTheDog

Top Bottom