Growing Pandoras Box ?

• Thread starter DNDGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DNDGrower

Does anyone have any experience with growing Pandoras Box? I just ordered some seeds and am anxious to get them growing. Any tips or hints for this strain?

David

F

FastForward

You should check out TGA's forum - plenty of PB grow diaries.

K

Kilo

theherbalizor had a great thread somewhere with some big buckets man... he be around hopefully to help out

mace

mace

I haven't but it's one im considering ordering, so please keep us posted

D

DNDGrower

I can't wait for these to come in. I am an outdoor writer and think I will follow my grow and harvest as a beginner and write an article about it.

D

Donk Frog

Right there with ya DND got some PB on the way, bought them for depression.

S

sweetleaf

Some of the best smoke I've had was Pandora's. She is a strong plant, good vigor and very rezilliant(sp). Yield was average, great taste and a good hashmaker. She is quite heady with some subtle body going on. It didn't last to long as it was the first I kept reaching for, still got half a pack I will be running shortly.

D

DNDGrower

DONK

That is why I bought it also. I got my medical discharge/VA retirement due to the Iraq conflict. I am suffering from BAD PTSD / depression and cannabis is the only medicine that works for me. Can't wait for this stuff to grow so I can try it. We need to keep in touch and compare notes on the growing.

D

DNDGrower

sweetleaf

That is good to hear. If it is as good as I have heard then I will be cloning the shit out of it and growing for some of my fellow card holders in my State.

S

sweetleaf

yeah, it is some good shit. There will be some lucky cardholders, that's for sure. Trust me when I say," it does wonders for your head".

H

HypnoToad

I'm thinking about ordering some of these seeds. Do you think they would be okay for a mini stealth grow. My new cabinet is small, so I would have to top them at 12" with only 1 cola per plant.

HT

Top Bottom