Growing Problems Plants Have Lots Of Issues

• Thread starter bongrip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongrip

bongrip

so i will start from the start...
Build: I built my grow room with ploy rigid foam insulation reflective board.

Fans: I have a vortex 6 inch. The votex exhaust all the way out side. plenty of air flow. I got fans circulating. I also have a intake but never gets used.

Lights: Im using MarsII 900 led grow light. I have it about 24 inch away from the plants. I using 18-6 for light hrs. My temps with lights on never go above 80 and with lights off 73. Humd sits around 50-60

Soil: I'm using Malibu Compost Baby Bu's Biodynamic Blend Potting. I had a problem with the soil as far as the runoff was very orange.. like dark orange. So one of the plants a transplanted to black magic soil.

Pots: Im using Mad farmers air pots

Water: Im using R/O water with the ph lvl of 7. I use mad farmer Ph down to to bring it to 6. i water every 3 days

Feeding: Im using bloom+ veg, I just started feeding because i didn't know if maybe the plants were hungry.

so heres whats wrong..
the plants are not growing fast at all. the bottom leaves are turning yellow. and the new leaves are green but look wilted. I have no idea whats wrong. i will post pics of the leaves and plants and let me know what u think.

Growing problems plants have lots of issues
Growing problems plants have lots of issues 2
Growing problems plants have lots of issues 3
Growing problems plants have lots of issues 4
Growing problems plants have lots of issues 5
Growing problems plants have lots of issues 6
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You are familiar with mites and you have used a microscope?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Did you try putting a little piece of white paper on there and then seeing if microscopic bugs are on it later? I don't know how experienced you are just trying to help.

bongrip

bongrip

no for sure mang, I also had a hydo store look at it and he said that he dont know what it is but he said no bugs

BakedPotato

BakedPotato

It could be nutrient lock out from over-watering for the one going yellow so its not drinking the nutrients anymore and dying.
For the dark green plant it looks like a sign of excess nitrogen. Maybe reduce the strength of your nutes.

Top Bottom