Growing Room Setup Question

• Thread starter thebombhehe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thebombhehe

Hi guys,

I'm running a 5x5 ft tent setup with one 1000w light, and I just bought a carbon filter that is 550 CFM. The inline fan I bought for my setup is 400 CFM.

Will the setup work fine, or do you guys think I should change it? Thanks.

RR1

RR1

Why wouldn’t it? I run 2k watts of lights in 6.5x6.5x6.5, and I use a 6” blower at about 500cfm through my lights and out through carbon filter.
I am in a cool basement, and I pull air through my tent, into my lights, then out through the filter.
Temps get no higher than 80. High airflow, so I don’t run CO2.
In a scrog produces very well.
Good luck,
RR1

RR1

RR1

PS
The in-line fan may not have enough pressure, run it and see. An inline fan is not the same as a centrifugal blower. The rating on inline fans is for air moved with no resistance.
Try it before you put plants in, get it dialed in before you have girl in there.

T

thebombhehe

Why wouldn’t it? I run 2k watts of lights in 6.5x6.5x6.5, and I use a 6” blower at about 500cfm through my lights and out through carbon filter.
I am in a cool basement, and I pull air through my tent, into my lights, then out through the filter.
Temps get no higher than 80. High airflow, so I don’t run CO2.
In a scrog produces very well.
Good luck,
RR1

I bought a Phresh Carbon Filter. I heard that one is good; has decent life capacity from multiple sources. The fan I bought was this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Active-Air...336161?hash=item41aaacf621:g:jI0AAOSw2xRYjUJO

What do you think?

Top Bottom