Growing Sativas

• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

If I remember correctly @RuralFarmer just ran some ace malawixpanama not that long ago. I could be wrong, been a while since I've seen him here. I know for sure he was talking about it tho.
Here is Malawi x Panama from Ace..I think @RuralFarmer ran the Panama x Malawi but I am not sure.
Wild ass plant for an Indica grower..LOL
1 13 19 Malawi x Panama

1 21 19 Malawi Cross

damien50

damien50

I've seen Malawi (one plant btw) take up an entire 4x4 x7 foot tent! This particular strain will turn into a full bush like a lilac if u super crop and top as necc. Between his Malawi, Thai crosses u really can't go wrong! Talk about resin production dude? Whoa p! Have fun!

I was thinking of vegging 4 in a 4x4 under QBs then topping, scrogging, Super cropping, and later monster cropping

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

If I remember correctly @RuralFarmer just ran some ace malawixpanama not that long ago. I could be wrong, been a while since I've seen him here. I know for sure he was talking about it tho.
It has been a few months. I had it backwards, I grew the sister strain, Panama x Malawi which takes on the Panama structure, and higher yields. I harvested right at 28 ounces from 3 plants. Each plant had 7 stakes and still had to also be supported from the ceilings. I only topped them twice though, and flowered them at 28 days from seed. Here is a pic of the last plant before harvest, it was the highest yielding. :cool:

20181019 141610

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It has been a few months. I had it backwards, I grew the sister strain, Panama x Malawi which takes on the Panama structure, and higher yields. I harvested right at 28 ounces from 3 plants. Each plant had 7 stakes and still had to also be supported from the ceilings. I only topped them twice though, and flowered them at 28 days from seed. Here is a pic of the last plant before harvest, it was the highest yielding. :cool:

View attachment 854607
Looks like Ima gonna need some longer support stakes! LOL

Larry.G

Larry.G

You can't post that photo and not come back to explain how it smoked...

Top Bottom