growing shrubs is fun

• Thread starter MedicineFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

so i am kinda new to the farm and i have made some awesome friends since i have joined. tons of knowledge being laid down here as well! i want to share a round of shrubs. this room is 11'x12' with an 8' ceiling. the tray on the left is some atomic northern lights. the one on the right is C-4. i am lucky enough to have a pre veg room with 2 600 watt lights. i also do my clones in the same area. so i moved them in at a height of about 16-18" tall. the set up is a top feed recirculating drip. i run 6" quick drain rock wool on top of coco mat. i run 20 seconds of on time to one hour of off time 24/7. for nutes i run kelp4less. i also use OG biowar bennies in a tea, and sea crop for the most micro nutrients you can get anywhere. i run it at 800-900 ppms.and of course a cal mag supplement, almost forgot. this is week one
Photo 1 13

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

so I'm posting week two trying to catch up to real time then i can do weekly shots. so i use a ridged trelace made of galvanized metal that you can get from most feed stores. i suspend it from the lid with ratchets so i can raise it up as the shrubs climb.
Photo 3 9

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

What hoods are you running man? Never seen them before

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

its a G2V.36"x42". anodized aluminum. awesome uniformity and cool running.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I was gonna ask the same thing those are strangely cool odd lol love um tho I use triple xl2 8" are your wals painted or did you use panda film or some kind of enamel?
I like your setup clean safe looks cool but can I ask you why you chose to do so few or at least so small with the space provided it would seem you would veg longer or have more tables not to say anything is wrong with what your doing just wana pick ur brain on room design and y you chose the rout you did

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

the room size is 11'x12'. the screens fill out to about 5'x8'. the front i have about 30 inches for my main hall way. once they get going it gets tight. but with a 3x6 tray below i have way more room to move around on a bucket to limb up and what not.i run fewer numbers and veg em longer in a separate room before two and a half weeks of veg where you see em now. i top em and spread em out. i only have an 8 foot lid so this seems best to maximize tops.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well props to you my friend nothing says pro like a well planed room once I get board of the 2 12 spots im setting up now I will have to try something like this as im working with 15x15 room so should fit like a glove

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

Well props to you my friend nothing says pro like a well planed room once I get board of the 2 12 spots im setting up now I will have to try something like this as im working with 15x15 room so should fit like a glove
i can't wait for the day i have space!!

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

so I'm caught up to real time. this is week 2.5 of veg. flipped em and took some cuts, next is some limb and trim down low.
Photo 4 5
Photo 1 14

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

hell ya bro im digging the hanging rack method so much more adjustable than building a pvc cage with net BEST PART IS I HAVE SOME YAAAAA

Latest posts

Top Bottom