Growing some elites making some crosses

• Thread starter Purepiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

Just wanted to update my little 12 light grow. Got gelato 41, ice cream cake, and zookies in thos room mostly but also have a lemon tree and an orange push pop. I am hitting a few branches of each strain with a nice orange push pop male.
Growing some elites making some crosses
Growing some elites making some crosses 2
Growing some elites making some crosses 3
Growing some elites making some crosses 4
Growing some elites making some crosses 5

Purepiff

Purepiff

3rd pic is the ice cream cake bud I hit with pollen 4th is the gelato 41 I hit and the last pic is the bx of the orange push pop. I got my temps at high 70s low 80s my rh is at 60 to 70% and I run 1500ppm co2. I also am picking out more males and have a mean list of genetics. I'll show u guys and can help me think of fun crosses. I wanna reverse a few strains and make some female seeds. Any ideas are welcome.
Screenshot 20200124 221214 Messages

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well it looks like the Black Jack is the most stable and classic strain so I would cross with that.

And self her for s-1 seeds.

So many different hybrids have been crossed to make the rest.

Super nice room you got! Very jealous I work in a small space.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You definitely have access to some beautiful genetics. I envy you. I wish you well with your grow and seed projects. I always say it, but making seeds is fucking exhilarating. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Hedimitrius

Hedimitrius

This is pretty! Very nice to see some genetics happening. Have you ever tried gibberellic acid to turn a female herm and get all feminized seeds?

Hedimitrius

Hedimitrius

I am yet to actually use anything to reverse a female but will be trying soon and will take pics
I bought some gibberellic and am going to try it on a super lemon haze of which I only have one seed left. If it works I will be building a seed bank of every strain I come across. Can't wait to see your results.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I bought some gibberellic and am going to try it on a super lemon haze of which I only have one seed left. If it works I will be building a seed bank of every strain I come across. Can't wait to see your results.
Where did you source your gibberellic acid? I need to try some on some of my older seed collection. These shitty germination rates are driving me mad. I used to grow a dank fucking cut of SLH that I received from a homie years ago. Good luck with your project! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Hedimitrius

Hedimitrius

Purepiff

Purepiff

Awesome. Thanks for the link I def wanna s1 my gelato 41, ice cream cake, mac, and purple punch. Wanna make some new flavors to run and since alot of new designer strains are made with the 41 I know I can find some nice flavors. Am thinking about a 41xmac and a purple punchxgg4

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Awesome. Thanks for the link I def wanna s1 my gelato 41, ice cream cake, mac, and purple punch. Wanna make some new flavors to run and since alot of new designer strains are made with the 41 I know I can find some nice flavors. Am thinking about a 41xmac and a purple punchxgg4

Never heard the term “designer strains” before. What is landrace? “Off the rack”?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hope it's ok I link here.

Gibberellic acid 90%,15 Grams... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NC7KDHN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I truly appreciate the link! I will check into it ASAP. Positive vibes...

I have heard that the Purple Punch is alright, but better in cultivars. Quite a few people have told me that it lacks... well a punch haha. You definitely have access to some dank. That is about the only reason that I wish that cannabis was legal where I live. As long as I feel that my morals are sound, I have never cared about a man made law and I never will. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Purepiff

Purepiff

Designer strains are like what of was years ago and what biscotti and gelato are now. Surprised u never heard the term designer strains before, they are like the hot strains at the time. And purple punch def lacks a punch and I hate the smell and taste but it adds dumb frost and helps lower flower times. I grew symbiotic wedding crasher before and it took the wedding cake down from a 10 week strain to an 8 week

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Designer strains are like what of was years ago and what biscotti and gelato are now. Surprised u never heard the term designer strains before, they are like the hot strains at the time. And purple punch def lacks a punch and I hate the smell and taste but it adds dumb frost and helps lower flower times. I grew symbiotic wedding crasher before and it took the wedding cake down from a 10 week strain to an 8 week
That is literally the same rundown of Purple Punch that I have gotten from several sources to a T. Maybe one day I will try to acquire it for some breeding projects, but I am not too fond of taking in cuttings too often unless they are from a clean, reliable source. I can't really blame a homie for pests and diseases if I accepted the cut and didn't quarantine properly. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was being sarcastic. We call those “strains of the month”.

Top Bottom