Growing tahoe og kush

• Thread starter Mountaingirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mountaingirl

Has anyone grown this strain hydroponically. I am in the 12th day of veg, I use house and garden a&b, multizen, cal mag(bloom brand), drip clean, and h2o2. My ph is now in the 6.0 range although it took awhile to get it up there. My ppm is 640, but I'm still getting some yellowing leaves and they just don't seem to be growing as fast as they should, so I'm wondering if this strain requires more nutrients. Help

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Do you have a photo handy? Kinda hard to delve into diagnosis without more info or photos- rdwc, coco, temps, humidity? Post up a photo and someone with similar experience will chime in quick.

PB

M

Mountaingirl

I will post a photo when they start to wake up about 4ish. The growing medium is rocks by sun leaves brand, temp in room is about 70 when sleeping 76 to 78 when awake and I've been having hard time keeping humidity up where I want it but it's staying in 50 to 55 range I would like it to be 60 water temp is 68 to 70

M

Mountaingirl

M

Mountaingirl

I'm also starting to get a tinge of brown on the roots I just saw. It wasn't there a couple days ago when I checked and I use h2o2 every 55 gal at 100 ml wtf

N

NWElite89

I agree with Wavegem. Looks like you have an undercurrent system in there. I would probably back off the nutes and put her at about 350-400ppm at most. 640ppm is pretty high for any veg period. That's usually a number the people max out in flower.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
is this actual clone only Tahoe OG? or a Cali Connect?

I agree...take down the nutes. I run veg in hydro at about 250-275ish....flower I never get much higher than 800 for my heaviest feeder

B

boo

baked, if the question is for me, clone only from denver...lost her a while back but she's back...

Top Bottom