Growing Templates - What do you guys use

• Thread starter MT_Smoke420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MT_Smoke420

MT_Smoke420

Good Afternoon Farm -

I was just curious if you guys used any excel templates or word documents for you to use throughout growing. If so, if you wouldn't mind sharing.

From feed schedules, calendars, EC & Moisture graphs, etc. Just trying to gather as much useful information as possible.

I created some my last run but they none really quite jived and im not the most tech savvy person.

Apologies if there's already a thread out similar to this - just think it would definitely help me, and im sure others as well!

Thanks!

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Good Afternoon Farm -

I was just curious if you guys used any excel templates or word documents for you to use throughout growing. If so, if you wouldn't mind sharing.

From feed schedules, calendars, EC & Moisture graphs, etc. Just trying to gather as much useful information as possible.

I created some my last run but they none really quite jived and im not the most tech savvy person.

Apologies if there's already a thread out similar to this - just think it would definitely help me, and im sure others as well!

Thanks!
I like to use a white board and keep a journal

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I like to use a white board and keep a journal
I've a desk top computer in my grow room and I keep 3 folders on the desk top one for my 5x5 tent 1 for my Hps grow and 1 for my veg closet....each has a folder with each plants name and a word file I update as I do daily feed or water such as

5x5
GG#4/Gelato/Gsc/ 2-ak47

GG#4

Sept 3 water 1/4 tsp es
sept 6 feed 5/5/5/1/1ml ph up..looked a bit dry keep an eye on it
sept 9 water with es ( epsom salts)...looks good
Sept 12 feed...5/5/5/1/1ml ph up

And a white board that I just keep a simple calendar where I add a F or W in the corresponding week day for each room so I can see at a glance who had what and what is needed without having to open a file.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I've a desk top computer in my grow room and I keep 3 folders on the desk top one for my 5x5 tent 1 for my Hps grow and 1 for my veg closet....each has a folder with each plants name and a word file I update as I do daily feed or water such as

5x5
GG#4/Gelato/Gsc/ 2-ak47

GG#4

Sept 3 water 1/4 tsp es
sept 6 feed 5/5/5/1/1ml ph up..looked a bit dry keep an eye on it
sept 9 water with es ( epsom salts)...looks good
Sept 12 feed...5/5/5/1/1ml ph up

And a white board that I just keep a simple calendar where I add a F or W in the corresponding week day for each room so I can see at a glance who had what and what is needed without having to open a file.
Very nice, that’s some great data to have

Top Bottom