Growing the dank..with my cat

• Thread starter kindfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kindfire

kindfire

He absolutely insists on growing with me. This must be his 4th grow and he has never done any harm. Seriously. He once tipped a plant to the side but no harm was done. You would think he wouldn't like the 1000w but he likes it fine. Squints a bit. If I let him he goes in and out the exhaust ports of my tent. Goofball. Anyway the choice of dank is 2 Tangerine Powers and a Sinmint from Sin City. One Santa Maria from E$cob@r and waiting on sexing are 3 Blue Herons from Professor P and Dynasty. Organic potting soil from an incredible local source and supersoil in five gallon pots. Flowering with 1000w HPS in a 5x5 SJ tent. Veg room has 400w CMH with magnetic ballast + fluoro's. This will be good I think. :troll:

Growing the dankwith my cat
Growing the dankwith my cat 2
shadyslater

shadyslater

My kitten has a form of vestibular desease so while he looks normal he's got a ton goin on (he's only 5-10% normal sight. Twitches ect) but he's a right clever lil shit and knows when im gonna tend to the plants nd comes along to see the lights lol.

sixstring

sixstring

cool strain list and setup.my kitty loves to hang out and sunbath in my veg room,never bothers the plants now that we had a talk about it :mad: but she does like to play with ladybugs when I use them lol.good luck on the grow and welcome to the farm,peace

green bastard

green bastard

as do the plants great job im stickin around to see how it all go's!

kindfire

kindfire

My kitten has a form of vestibular desease so while he looks normal he's got a ton goin on (he's only 5-10% normal sight. Twitches ect) but he's a right clever lil shit and knows when im gonna tend to the plants nd comes along to see the lights lol.
We had one that had something like that..she twitched and tilted her head I think cause she couldn't see out of that eye. She was a bit clumsy and not much of a mouser but she was a peach of a cat!

kindfire

kindfire

These Tangerine Powers are blowing up. Different plants..both were topped early. One is a 4 topper and the other is kind of 2 main heads with multiple flower sights beneath. Cat happily keeps watch. Trying to keep things right but it is soo cold and dry. DammitDSC00391DSC00392

Elements11

Elements11

Nice looking girls, kindfire. Pretty kitty too, last four clones I transplanted became salad from one of my five cats :( Guess I should have remembered to close the door. Good luck with the grow! I will subscribe if I can figure out how.
Elements~

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Been waiting for a journal on the Tangerine Power, and they're looking great! Keep the updates coming man, good work.

CBDMN

kindfire

kindfire

Tangerine PowerDSC00394beginning to give off a great smell. Almost 30 below last night. Need it to warm up a bit to get fresh water for the plants. Hope everybody is properly medicated. Been smoking Kandy Kush and some Sinmint. Works for me:woot:

Top Bottom