Growing the dank..with my cat

• Thread starter kindfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kindfire

kindfire

Time for an update. Cat remains a bit off..the animal is a nutbag. DSC00386 I have this Tangerine Power from Sin City that I think is freekin amazing. It is a couple maybe 3 weeks in flower I think but what a beast of a girl.DSC00386DSC00406 Here is her sister another TP with wider leaves. A sinmint..if you haven't grown these they are a kick ass plant. Tomorrow I will get pics of Blue Heron and The legendary planck from E$co:troll:
DSC00386
DSC00406
DSC00407
DSC00410

kindfire

kindfire

First pic: Kitty with his fav toy which is an old ice fishing pole with a string tied to the end. He drags it through the house by the string like a dog..no lie..lol. Second pic is E$cob@r's planck or Santa Marta. Is supposed to be a compact little plant and I wanted to see how it grew so I did not top it. Last pic is a Blue Heron from Dynasty..kind of a small plant but could be just me. Just ramping up to flower I think
DSC00375
DSC00408
DSC00409

sixstring

sixstring

everythings lookin good n green,kitty's like wtf man,grab ma pole :) the t power looks like its gunna be sum woppers

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
great looking girls. love the cat. keep up the great work

kindfire

kindfire

Yeah. Ya gotta be squared away with your kitty control. It's like they really really like the tent. Mine really listens to me also..not

kindfire

kindfire

Whoops. I said that Blue Heron was small..it was..also had balls. Dammit. I get confident looking at them sometimes. I'm all over myself like that one is gonna be a female..I went ahead and transplanted it to a flowering pot. :rolleyes: Like a dumb ass:troll: Peace everybody!

kindfire

kindfire

A look in the tent tonight. The Tangerine powers smell fricken amazing..They are the two larger plants in the back. The Planck is the front left. A Sinmint front middle with the dark leaves and a Blue Heron front right. This one is a girl!
DSC00434
DSC00432
DSC00432

aksquid

aksquid

I used to have a cat that always at on my shoulder when I would light up. Really miss him he good smoke company.
I have a dog now that eats them as fast as I can plant them, she has been banned from all future garden work.

Reactions: rvd
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

My cats likes to sneak in my tent and hangout, sometimes i forget and zip him in it. He doesnt mess with tge plants but i always keep a male out of the tent for them to chew on. They love the soil though, just gotta keep em away from seedlings.

kindfire

kindfire

rvd: apologies to Dora..looked to me like a tomcat
My cats likes to sneak in my tent and hangout, sometimes i forget and zip him in it. He doesnt mess with tge plants but i always keep a male out of the tent for them to chew on. They love the soil though, just gotta keep em away from seedlings.
Surprisingly mine doesn't mess with the soil. Every once in a while he will bite a leaf. I think he goes in there mostly to hunt for flies and spiders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom