Growing the pRiMo: All Things A - Alien Genetics Grow Log

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Greeting ladies and gents! This is my first installment in the Alien forum. I would like to start off by giving much thanks to two of the many contributors in bringing this gear to the table, brothers Alien and Motiv. This will be an ongoing log of all my Alien grows, which currently I have never had the pleasure of having in my garden.

In celebration of my 30th birthday, I will be popping my LADs I bought as a 4/20 gift to myself. Im super stoked to be popping these, and after 18 months of being an unemployed stay at home dad, Im finally joining the work force. Hopefully soon a lack of funds will no longer be an issue, and I can grab some of the other gear I REALLY want...oh, Rock Candy..SOON!

In the words of Method Man, "if you cant yourself a 10, the least you can do is fuck 5x 2s." Well, I couldnt get me a #5, but Im gonna turn this AGV #4 out! Big ups and much thanks to Alien and Motiv for allowing me to run this girl. I feel truly blessed, as Ive told Motiv many times now. And as I said in my smoke report of the AGV, the wifey LOVES it. As you guys know, the womans happy-youre happy. So, thank you two gentlemen for making my life a little easier.

Cheers,

pRiMo

3..2..1..BLAST OFF!!

AGV #4s cut, dipped and on their way!
Growing the primo  all things a   alien genetics grow log

My LADs..germing only 4 due to space and count limits.
Growing the primo  all things a   alien genetics grow log 2

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Happy to see you finally get to get some Alien gear running my friend. I hope you enjoy them. You are very welcome for the Alien Grapevine #4, take good care of her and and you'll be very happy, i promise. Happy Birthday! Peace brother! Motiv

sky high

sky high

Lookin good.

And hey...yer in a State that licenses "unlimited" plant counts to folks who will pay for such a "right"..regardless of "medical" need......so pop them bitches and don' look back!

Waitin on the mail here....then it'll be blastoff time here as well....

best of luck with the grow

s h

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Lookin good.

And hey...yer in a State that licenses "unlimited" plant counts to folks who will pay for such a "right"..regardless of "medical" need......so pop them bitches and don' look back!

Waitin on the mail here....then it'll be blastoff time here as well....

best of luck with the grow

s h

Thanks for dropping in SH! I can totally picture you waiting at the mail box for the mail to come..I was that guy too! I actually do have an edible count, but due to my space Im actually a few under my count. Better to under than over I reckon.

Peace to you, homie. Hope them beans land for you soon!

primo

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

wassup primo? nice pick ups on the alien gear cuz. count me in for the show. good luck ... oh yeah, you dont need to put seeds in a dome to germinate them, just get them close to the light and youll be all jesus.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

wassup primo? nice pick ups on the alien gear cuz. count me in for the show. good luck ... oh yeah, you dont need to put seeds in a dome to germinate them, just get them close to the light and youll be all jesus.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I lost a few seeds last time bc of dome. It was my first run w seeds here at a mile high. Thought a dome would be necessary bc of the dry climate here..thats why I only endeded up w 4 out of 9 that run i guess.. Good looking out though, homie!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Good too see you back in action! Is the birthday pickup some kind of mister/atomizer?
outwest

Bingo! Yes, it is an atomizer..with a 2 gallon res!

these are worth their weight in gold. i love mine. straight game changer

Word! Yeah, thats what I was thinking when I picked it up.."game changer!!" I'll be playing with it in a bit. I used to dread foliaring due to the size of my girls..not anymore! Game changer AND time saver!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Bingo! Yes, it is an atomizer..with a 2 gallon res!

Word! Yeah, thats what I was thinking when I picked it up.."game changer!!" I'll be playing with it in a bit. I used to dread foliaring due to the size of my girls..not anymore! Game changer AND time saver!

if you have critters it allows you to spray daily with no ill affects. this a an outdoor growers dream tool

Latest posts

Top Bottom