growing Trees with perlite

• Thread starter SpyderMite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Coxie I sent you a Pm but I am gonna repost it here so you can reply and everyone can benefit.

Hey man I have a few questions about perlite for you if you have a minute.

1) What Ph do you use for 100% perlite?

2) Can you give me an Idea of your feed schedule

3) How big of a container do you use?

4) I noticed you said you run perlite in DTW, do you have a hempy res in the bottom of your pots?

5) what is the distance from your lights to your plants?

6) What is your average yield per plant?

7) Which type of perlite do you use?

8) Aproximately how long do you feed for each feeding?

9) Do you feed during lights out or only when lights are on

10) Do you use a chiller?

11) What type of irrigation do you use (pressure compensating drippers, drip rings ect)

12)what is your 7th grade locker combination? haha j/k sorry for all the questions but I am tring to switch over from coco/perlite to straight perlite and I want to make as few mistakes as possible. Thanks again.

Also I believe you answered #4 in your post with an affirmative so sorry about that.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

do you have a hempy rez in the bottom of your containers? I take it you run recirc if you are running 5/15 24/7?

M

mrdizzle

hahaah I love how this thread is full of us rdwc refugees,

northone are you doing the 90% perlite now I like the sounds of the 5on 15off

coxie how are you liking the 100%perlite? love teh webcams , shit with a nute doser and a RO filter float valve you could spend about 3days in your room the whole grow

C

Coxie

coxie how are you liking the 100%perlite? love teh webcams , shit with a nute doser and a RO filter float valve you could spend about 3days in your room the whole grow[/QUOTE]

Hey dizzle, the 100% perlite is way easy, and retains plenty of moisture when you top feed 3x per day. Haven't noticed any difference in yield. I'll be looking into the nute doser, and RO float valve, hehe. Things are getting better bro. Many thanks to you.

C

Coxie

Coxie I sent you a Pm but I am gonna repost it here so you can reply and everyone can benefit.

Hey man I have a few questions about perlite for you if you have a minute.

1) What Ph do you use for 100% perlite? 6.0

2) Can you give me an Idea of your feed schedule 9am, 2pm, 8pm. 1.5 gal per feed, per tree, 3x per day.

3) How big of a container do you use? nute res? 150 gallon, but I don't fill it all the way to the top.

4) I noticed you said you run perlite in DTW, do you have a hempy res in the bottom of your pots? I run the waste water from the drain fitting on the brutes, into a passive hose drain that runs into a floor drain.

5) what is the distance from your lights to your plants? 65"

6) What is your average yield per plant? 1.45 per tree (I know, lame, but I'm being very careful with light intensity, temps, and I only nute to 700ppm at the peak of flower, etc.) I'll get more aggressive here pretty soon, which will drive up yields.

7) Which type of perlite do you use? both, course and super course, and I haven't notice much of a difference.U]

8) Aproximately how long do you feed for each feeding? 15 minutes, on drippers.

9) Do you feed during lights out or only when lights are on (see #2 above)

10) Do you use a chiller? No, my nute res sits in a shop floor, and is always at 70.

11) What type of irrigation do you use (pressure compensating drippers, drip rings ect) dripper, with valve, into a drip stake.

12)what is your 7th grade locker combination? haha j/k sorry for all the questions but I am tring to switch over from coco/perlite to straight perlite and I want to make as few mistakes as possible. Thanks again.

Also I believe you answered #4 in your post with an affirmative so sorry about that.

hope this helps.

S

SpyderMite

im glad i found this forum. great info everyone. thanks for sharing

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
great thread!

Confu...

Top Bottom