Growing up

• Thread starter AfroMania
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AfroMania

AfroMania

Hi all,

I feel the drive to mature my understanding of cultivation; with a view to improve my efficiency, quality, and general knowledge.

I enjoy experimenting, researching, and making record of as much as possible (from material costs, consumptions, to waste) so as to understand the general viability of what I'm doing.

I recently got super fed up with the amount of material waste I've experienced so I've moved to RDWC to give that a go.

I was getting 6z per plant average with a drip feed and autopot process in a 1.2m square footed tent under two 600w digital hps lamps with 4 plants but I'm now going for half the plants and lights to give the two more space and greater chance to shine.

I purchased 02grow pads so if anyone has used them it'd be good to know how you get on (is it pointless putting them in the same bucket as the plant? I assume the roots would go into the mesh).

I look forward to getting stuck in.

Peace

ninjadip

ninjadip

Hi all,

I feel the drive to mature my understanding of cultivation; with a view to improve my efficiency, quality, and general knowledge.

I enjoy experimenting, researching, and making record of as much as possible (from material costs, consumptions, to waste) so as to understand the general viability of what I'm doing.

I recently got super fed up with the amount of material waste I've experienced so I've moved to RDWC to give that a go.

I was getting 6z per plant average with a drip feed and autopot process in a 1.2m square footed tent under two 600w digital hps lamps with 4 plants but I'm now going for half the plants and lights to give the two more space and greater chance to shine.

I purchased 02grow pads so if anyone has used them it'd be good to know how you get on (is it pointless putting them in the same bucket as the plant? I assume the roots would go into the mesh).

I look forward to getting stuck in.

Peace
How did the 02grow pads work out??

Very curious, these can be made as a diy for very cheap. Thinking about making one too try out

Top Bottom