Growing weed stealthily in the garden!

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Haha..yeah thats funny.seedbanks still send seeds to illegal states and countries for the purpose of souvineers so they aint helping..LOL. ..you can purchase hydroponic gear in illegal states too and have actually helped to thrive those businesses.i dont think the pigs give 2 fucks about small backyard grows in illegal areas.im all for helping others in illegal states that need cannabis to help there suffering with illnesses or pain etc..

Theres not much you can really do to stop aerial seeing them @Arkansas1 .but like some have mentioned putting flowers on them to make them look different could work.or even shade cloth but that stops some uv getting to them.i grow along the ground for 3 months so they are only like a foot high then let them come up getting about 1.5 high .you could restrict there size too with those pots..if they dont get big then i dont see you having any problems..

R

ritoMox

Haha..yeah thats funny.seedbanks still send seeds to illegal states and countries for the purpose of souvineers so they aint helping..LOL. ..you can purchase hydroponic gear in illegal states too and have actually helped to thrive those businesses.i dont think the pigs give 2 fucks about small backyard grows in illegal areas.im all for helping others in illegal states that need cannabis to help there suffering with illnesses or pain etc..

Theres not much you can really do to stop aerial seeing them @Arkansas1 .but like some have mentioned putting flowers on them to make them look different could work.or even shade cloth but that stops some uv getting to them.i grow along the ground for 3 months so they are only like a foot high then let them come up getting about 1.5 high .you could restrict there size too with those pots..if they dont get big then i dont see you having any problems..
Did I read somewhere that you're in Australia? In the states things are somewhat different. In legal states such as my neck of the woods, we are allowed by our state law to cultivate and posses a specified amount of cannabis. But there are many rules that come with those laws that if not followed can result in severe punishment including prison time. Aiding someone in an illegal state in breaking that state law (no matter what that law is!) is a serious criminal offense that is outside of the intent of legal state cannabis law. I'm not a lawyer and this is solely my personal opinion and NOT legal advice! In my personal opinion, if you're in the USA in a cannabis legal state, I would suggest that you thoroughly read your states cannabis laws and even consult with a lawyer to aid you in understanding your state's cannabis laws to better aid you in avoiding being tricked into committing a serious offense.

Madmax

Madmax

Duh mate..Listen to fucken you ritomox..you can shove your opinion what are ya a fucken cop or something..i dont like snivveling types like you ..how bout you pissoff to the snivveling cannabis forum...

R

ritoMox

Duh mate..Listen to fucken you ritomox..you can shove your opinion what are ya a fucken cop or something..i dont like snivveling types like you ..how bout you pissoff to the snivveling cannabis forum...
Dude, that poster is law enforcement!

R

ritoMox

Its a fucken movie..fuckoff
What? Dude, you're mental! Back at ya!
Edit: I wasn't talking about your avatar when I said "Poster"! 🤦‍♂️ I was talking about the person claiming to be in Arkansas!

Last edited:
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I did a grow years back in CA before we went legal. It was on a south facing apartment balcony. I bought a few packs of these and clipped them all over the branches of the plants. From 4 stories down looking up I swear to God it completely canceled it. Something about adding the flowers it tricks your brain and when you glance at it your eyes just see potted flowers from afar. Just like the other guys said the fake flowers work great especially if someone is looking from far away...

R

ritoMox

Yeah, because cops are always trying to help people avoiding getting busted for shit! Dude!!!!🤦‍♂️

A

Arkansas1

What? Dude, you're mental! Back at ya!
Edit: I wasn't talking about your avatar when I said "Poster"! 🤦‍♂️ I was talking about the person claiming to be in Arkansas!
Arkansas is just a username, I'm into knives and use arkansas stones to hone my blades.

A

Arkansas1

Did I read somewhere that you're in Australia? In the states things are somewhat different. In legal states such as my neck of the woods, we are allowed by our state law to cultivate and posses a specified amount of cannabis. But there are many rules that come with those laws that if not followed can result in severe punishment including prison time. Aiding someone in an illegal state in breaking that state law (no matter what that law is!) is a serious criminal offense that is outside of the intent of legal state cannabis law. I'm not a lawyer and this is solely my personal opinion and NOT legal advice! In my personal opinion, if you're in the USA in a cannabis legal state, I would suggest that you thoroughly read your states cannabis laws and even consult with a lawyer to aid you in understanding your state's cannabis laws to better aid you in avoiding being tricked into committing a serious offense.
Yeah I'm in australia sadly.

Life is too short in regards to growing..i don't let some backwards politician tell me what i can and can't grow.
I grow to produce CBD and i don't smoke anymore..but LE wouldn't believe that..end of the day I'm here for a good time not a long time and grow season is only once a year. :)

Madmax

Madmax

Why cant we all just get along ??
Nar he can fuck right off.dont need people like that on here telling us bout our laws lmfao. We know the deal here..as if we dont...wtf does he think he is .literally hundreds if not thousands on here growing illegally..we are on here to help ea other regardless of legalties..who else does that on here...nobody..this forum is not for him ..he can fuck off.

R

ritoMox

Nar he can fuck right off.dont need people like that on here telling us bout our laws lmfao. We know the deal here..as if we dont...wtf does he think he is .literally hundreds if not thousands on here growing illegally..we are on here to help ea other regardless of legalties..who else does that on here...nobody..this forum is not for him ..he can fuck off.
Don't worry about that, LAME! You keyboard warriors are all the same! Too bad you're too stupid to know I was trying to help. So eat shit, Fagmax!!!!!!
P.S. Try not to choke on those donkey dicks you're so fond of🤣

A

Arkansas1

I forgot to ask, would green UV screen/mesh allow enough sunlight through for them to grow?

I spoke to my friend who lives interstate about it, but he said it would look suss to air traffic?

Don't people use them to protect tomatoes from the sun and also birds?

Top Bottom