Growing when living in harsh conditions

• Thread starter Kbailey3232
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the filter does a spendid job getting rid of the smell! and one of those dehumidifiers is also a purifier. but no, no one will smell a thing. so, yes, vent out side of the house.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
oh! and another tip, make their day your night and their night your day. for environment control, it works great (nights are cooler while your lights are on making it hotter, and day it is warmer and no lights)... not so much great for sitting staring at the girls while they grow

Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

oh! and another tip, make their day your night and their night your day. for environment control, it works great (nights are cooler while your lights are on making it hotter, and day it is warmer and no lights)... not so much great for sitting staring at the girls while they grow
Thanks, I agree and the 4 times I’ve grown (first was in one of this old 90s phototrons) that’s how I cycled the nights and days. Well 24 solid for veg and 12/12 for flower

Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

Thanks, I agree and the 4 times I’ve grown (first was in one of this old 90s phototrons) that’s how I cycled the nights and days. Well 24 solid for veg and 12/12 for flower
Any suggestions on different soils/nutrients? I’ve used a few different types. And as far as nutrition, there’s so damn many out these days I don’t know which ones to use. Even for outdoor grows

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

A Phototron! This tightwad SOB I did some work for palmed one of those off on me telling me it was a “high powered grow light.”

Come Fall and too many outdoor plants for my one tent. I get the giant box out and it’s a frigging Phototron. I tried to think positive but those 40 watt ushaped fluorescent bulbs didn’t get the juices flowing. Took it the transfer station and left it. Dumpster diver had it before I could unload the rest of the trash.

Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

A Phototron! This tightwad SOB I did some work for palmed one of those off on me telling me it was a “high powered grow light.”

Come Fall and too many outdoor plants for my one tent. I get the giant box out and it’s a frigging Phototron. I tried to think positive but those 40 watt ushaped fluorescent bulbs didn’t get the juices flowing. Took it the transfer station and left it. Dumpster diver had it before I could unload the rest of the trash.
Haha, I actually grew some pretty dank bud in my phototron. Could only yield a few ounces but was fun to sorta learn and get my first indoor growing experience under my belt. I was young and clueless at the time but funny to think about

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Haha, I actually grew some pretty dank bud in my phototron. Could only yield a few ounces but was fun to sorta learn and get my first indoor growing experience under my belt. I was young and clueless at the time but funny to think about
I’ve seen pictures since of them full of bud. This still had the peat and some of the nutrient packets. It looked brand new.

ChongsCousin

ChongsCousin

I’m planning on having a filtered water source pumped up to the attic with a drip system, in-line oh monitor, a timer for feedings, a nutrient trough for mixing food/nutrienys for the plants, and several carbon filter ventilators
Correct me if I'm wrong but pumping fluid upwards, whole floor upwards is not the easiest task ,even for an electrical pump.

Gd luck none the less

ChongsCousin

ChongsCousin

Seems to be your still pretty clueless..LuLz.jkng All jokes aside You'll be fine,just keep researching and don't rely on forums answers. You need to experiment using the basics as a foundation. Again gd lk

Check out Grow Pot Cheaply on YT ,his method is proven and simple for indoor. It appears that's your main focus. CobShop.net has the best AutoCobs fiat currency can buy. Tell him ChongsCousin from NM sent ya.

Top Bottom