growing white og karmas need help with Xplant

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

so i have several phenos of the great karma Gen white og 2 when it was first released i have 3 plants that turned female from 13 seeds i some how got 13 not 12 in my seed tube but i bought an extra so i have the real white og 2.0 because now that kharma genetics lost his pheno type of i think a sfvk strain used in the white og 2.0 genetics

should i trans plant to 30 gallon pots or should i get 35 gal pots with soil or should i just coco that i know to do very well for the last 10 years so i wanted to know if soil would be a good way to go or i should do hand water coco as coco yields alot and the buds are my favorite

i want to trans plant my plants i also have tons of purple stanstorm strains with morrocan red AND JUST SO YOU KNOW THESE PLANTS ARE A YEAR OR ONE YEAR AND 8MONTHS SINCE BEING UNDER AN HID LAMP AND GROWING IN a 1 GALLON COCO ROOT POT its cloth and black made from recycled cloth and stuff anyway i need to know it works 6wide 8 tall ------ can i put the many old huge plants with lots of roots coming out the 1 gallon cloth pot and its totally root bound i used 50% hydrolite and 50%coco in a 1 gallon bucket can i some how transplant these old plants to a bubble system or a DWC system or RDWC ?? or maybe i would have to get a saw and cut though all the roots and get off the cloth pot but i know its going to be no coco left just some roots and hydrolite so i was wondering should i really just trans plant in to soil like roots organics original and for every bag get a bag of roots organics 707 mix and mix it with half a bag of coco and mixxed with great white and a few others like the humboldt line of microbes and also roots organics microbes im thinking i should just go soil because my main gold is to make a ton of seeds from my white og seeds and make some crosses by bringing the white og's out of flower for a day every 3 days for 2 day so i get some hermi so i can make tons of first generation white og 2.0 genetics the deal deal the strain that got a cannabis cup so i hope to pollinate the white ogs by themselves and also to pollinate all my sand storm strains as i have like so many i have to flower out my moms im thinking 30 gallon smart pots they seem to make a great bush and maybe get some cuttings off the plants i want to keep purest of the whiteOG2 strains so im gonna clone all of them and just number them and then and i only have a 6feet and its only 7 feet tall but its 14 feet long so 14' x 6' and using 3 600w hps lamps and a 400w lamp and or doing 2 1000w lamps only i realied 3 600w's is better yield and lumen cover than 2 1kw lamps and less heat i was thinking maybe do 2 600w hps lamps and 1 1000w hps lamp where the air gets pulled out so it get vented out the fasted and i dont have a balast for a 1000w i was thinking if i do sealed ducting for the lights independent air flow to cool the lights and to lower heat and bring the lights closer to the plants

i just want to get like maybe 8 oz's from the 14 plants i would really like for medical bud prices to get at least several pounds like 5 total for personal use to last me all year and also tons of hybrid made seeds to try to find a primo cross with the strains like catpiss i want to make catpiss x white og 2 and hopefully make the catpiss a little stronger while not losing its super special uniqueness like one without an afgani or trainwreck and that should make s great great great sativa catpiss x white og x UBC chemo and then with a nice male gonna make a backcross with the catpiss so i would have an amazing stran that gets you super baked and stoned as it gets

if all the mother plants in a one gallon root pot thats basicly ebb n flow with 1 size pot for 2 years at 60% hydrolite and 40% coco its obvious those that there are lots and LOTS of roots flowing out on to the ebb and flow table so there are these tap roots on all my plants can i put them in a RDWC so then i can flower them that way or should i go with soil its so much more full proof and will be best a making seeds

Tank333

Tank333

If I were you I would put them in whatever media you feel most comfortable working with.

Top Bottom