Growing with emerald harvest 3 part .

• Thread starter ODINRAYFARMS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ODINRAYFARMS

Hey everyone I'm new here but not new to the industry. I've been doing this over a decade but I know there's always new things to learn and new upgrades that can be made. That being said I've started using emerald harvest and I have just flipped to flower and was wondering if anyone on here had any tips or tricks about the line specifically if it involves you changing the feed chart and how it worked for you. I'll be posting pictures on here weekly so everyone can be up to date on how the line works for me I also have a few additives I use along with the full 3 part emerald harvest line! If anyone is interested in what I add then ask away and I'll tell ya happy growing everyone !(:
(The pictures are my current flower room at day 5!)
Everything I grow or post pictures of will be my legal oregon medical grow ! Just so everyone knows. NOTHING is for sale or trade aside from any knowledge of course and that knowledge is free to anyone willing to take the time to converse with me. Happy growing everybody!(:

Growing with emerald harvest 3 part
Growing with emerald harvest 3 part 2
Growing with emerald harvest 3 part 3
Growing with emerald harvest 3 part 4
Growing with emerald harvest 3 part 5
Growing with emerald harvest 3 part 6
Growing with emerald harvest 3 part 7
OldManGrower

OldManGrower

Sorry I did not see your forum sooner. I've probably done less grows than you- 10 total, all indoors. I tried a lot of nutrients from different companies and found that Emerald Harvest works best for me. I just follow the instructions and add/change per their feed chart.
I now only use their products during vegetative and flowering, and consistently get fat buds and a high yield. Actually I have never had any signs of nutrient deficiencies from using too much or not enough.
You asked about flowering- I use all of their recommended products during flowering, and use their feed guide without deviation. Hope your harvest was plentiful.

Top Bottom