Growmau5 Puck Vs Plc Photo Boost

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
piehole

piehole

depends on your grow style with those 2 choices.taller plants like 3-4 feet use the pucks.shorter plants on a screen use the plc strips. same diodes and spectrum,well almost identical spectrum.the new mau5 pucks have some extra white diodes now.

cottageman

cottageman

depends on your grow style with those 2 choices.taller plants like 3-4 feet use the pucks.shorter plants on a screen use the plc strips. same diodes and spectrum,well almost identical spectrum.the new mau5 pucks have some extra white diodes now.
Thank you, I noticed that they both use the same diodes so I am not worried about the spectrum so much, but it makes sense that plants grown with pucks will be taller because the pucks are farther away. I am going towards a Sog style grow with a short veg time so i think the plc board might be the way to go then

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Thank you, I noticed that they both use the same diodes so I am not worried about the spectrum so much, but it makes sense that plants grown with pucks will be taller because the pucks are farther away. I am going towards a Sog style grow with a short veg time so i think the plc board might be the way to go then
Does PLC have the strips in stock now?

Growster240

Growster240

From my understandings, plants stretch because of lacking intensity. Or plants outdoors reaching for the sun would be hella leggy, lol. Good luck with the lights!

F

FutureGrower

I think that may completely up to your preferences. Are you using a scrog and training? If so either one may work just as good man.

If you want to draw 2-3 different layouts for your setup it may give you a personal idea of what youd prefer. Those pucks look really cool but I like strips so I dont even know what I'd choose in your position lol.

cottageman

cottageman

Thanks for the reply guys! I am going to wait another week or so to see if plc gets the light bars back in stock, if not I think I am just going to go with the logic pucks because they are very similar and I need more light for flowering this time around

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

Thanks for the reply guys! I am going to wait another week or so to see if plc gets the light bars back in stock, if not I think I am just going to go with the logic pucks because they are very similar and I need more light for flowering this time around

OkoleHau

OkoleHau

I’m using a logic puck along with a couple different leds for flower right now. The grow is in the grow diaries section if you wanna check it out. Growing hempy bucket style. Peace ✌

Top Bottom