Grown For Awhile, First Time Post. Here Are Some Ladies :)

• Thread starter Otoole50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea definetly need more watts, maybe Otools can pump that room to 20,000 watts if he literally covers every remaining surface with 1000 watters, maybe even just set em up on the bare floor, that way they wont "stretch" so much. ((slap hand to face)Hard).

Starting to think that whoever said Logic should make sure people who dont know anything cant post until theyve learned what Photosynthesis is, and how this plant grows and functions.

Otoole50

Otoole50

Yea definetly need more watts, maybe Otools can pump that room to 20,000 watts if he literally covers every remaining surface with 1000 watters, maybe even just set em up on the bare floor, that way they wont "stretch" so much. ((slap hand to face)Hard).

Starting to think that whoever said Logic should make sure people who dont know anything cant post until theyve learned what Photosynthesis is, and how this plant grows and functions.
electrical upgrades aren't always a viable option for everyone. I absolutely could not throw another 3k watts in either room without throwing breakers and the whole 9. Currently my canopy is full wall to wall front to back with it also bbeing elevated so I get some better penetration as some of my plants are absolutely just too large for my grow. The other night when i was in there looking at 14 plants that need their own 1000 and I just can't give it to them. Rotating plants can help reduce the amount of stress for lumins as everyone knows. Main line and lollipopping have become good friends over the past few weeks.

edit: if my plants are on the floor they will STARVE for light. Also concrete sucks heat out of root balls fairly quickly :( especially with smartpots.

covertchem

covertchem

i see tight node stacking on all my strains and don't see stress for lack of light, some strains I have grow far spacing, but for the most part when you look at my veg setup they are really only 2- 2.5 ft away and not all stunted. where do you see them stretching for light
Support... respect

covertchem

covertchem

electrical upgrades aren't always a viable option for everyone. I absolutely could not throw another 3k watts in either room without throwing breakers and the whole 9. Currently my canopy is full wall to wall front to back with it also bbeing elevated so I get some better penetration as some of my plants are absolutely just too large for my grow. The other night when i was in there looking at 14 plants that need their own 1000 and I just can't give it to them. Rotating plants can help reduce the amount of stress for lumins as everyone knows. Main line and lollipopping have become good friends over the past few weeks.

edit: if my plants are on the floor they will STARVE for light. Also concrete sucks heat out of root balls fairly quickly :( especially with smartpots.
Amen

covertchem

covertchem

Obviously mr latewood hasn't grown out enough strains to know that many strains stretch more then others. First hand seen otools rm hard pressed to see better room

Calixylon

Calixylon

Your room put my small tents to shame, i think your doing fantstic, as my post was meant to be sarcastic. None of your plants are stretching, your node spacing is right on and those colas should fill up nice

Calixylon

Calixylon

Damn i wish i could come up on half of those cuts, paticulurly the Rockcandy, Deathstar, and also the Dr. Who even though its a tga strain and i dont love his fruity flavors, i hear dr who is potent.

covertchem

covertchem

So much agreed calixylon tga strains suck except who is pretty damn loud strong and frosty.

Otoole50

Otoole50

The Who suprised me from the moment I put eyes on the bud and the plant. Cannot wait to flower my little bitty clones :(

latewood

latewood

There are so many piks. I saw one where the plants seemed to be stretching. It was explained in the reply, back to me.

Calixylon

Calixylon

TGA strains are all great for concentrates the flowers never leave me satisfied, im always ready to smoke more if im puffing their flowers, but when they make bubble or oil out of the strins they alwys produce in the 15-25% range and they all mke full melt unlike some strains. Would i buy TGA seeds nope, would i grow a verified TGA cut hell yea.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
To many people come on here and try to Arm Chair Quarterback grows,
I am curious. Your plants sem to be stretching for light. Are you sure you have adequate lighting?
To many people come on here and try to Arm Chair Quarterback grows!!!
56496333.jpg

latewood

latewood

I was merely making a friendly observation. Many here have enjoyed my support; Where were you then? It is easy to come in after the fact and insult people. I am legally blind; I looked at a couple piks, and I saw some stretching. F!~@#$%^Me!~

H

happy b

Your room put my small tents to shame, i think your doing fantstic, as my post was meant to be sarcastic. None of your plants are stretching, your node spacing is right on and those colas should fill up nice
Don't worry calyx I got the sarcasm.

H

happy b

Come on now Bhoyz if you can't take someone disagreeing with what you say then don't post . and please there's no need for rudeness either . let's get this thread back on track.
so o toole what d,you think of the golden goat?been wanting a sweet skunk x for a while but never got round to it.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I was merely making a friendly observation. Many here have enjoyed my support; Where were you then? It is easy to come in after the fact and insult people. I am legally blind; I looked at a couple piks, and I saw some stretching. F!~@#$%^Me!~
Sorry to hear your blind, No biggie Man Smoke a Fat J and lets get this grow rocking...:)

Otoole50

Otoole50

Come on now Bhoyz if you can't take someone disagreeing with what you say then don't post . and please there's no need for rudeness either . let's get this thread back on track.
so o toole what d,you think of the golden goat?been wanting a sweet skunk x for a while but never got round to it.
that golden goat is some serious dankness. It grows absolutely perfect for any SCROGG format already on it's own. Tends to grow between 15-20 tops without any actual topping.

Otoole50

Otoole50

Sorry for coming off a little strong to begin with, just didn't see any of the usual signs of joking manors. Weed helps with some eye problems I hear

Top Bottom